Have the Dolphin once again traded back and missed getting a special player? | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have the Dolphin once again traded back and missed getting a special player?

Yes on the speed...I think Miami misjudged his rise on draft boards.
A lot of the hype for Pitts is fan hype (especially on here). The Dolphins and other teams know exactly what Pitts offers.

Him running fast in his underwear won't change a team's mind.

What was false? Pitts pro day was after the trade where he blew everyone away....Pitts also rose up the draft boards after that trade? What was false?
That Gisecki doesn't have the acceleration that Pitts does. Gisecki tested above 95th percentile in 10 and 20 yards splits in his combine 40.

That Gisecki doesn't have the acceleration that Pitts does. Gisecki tested above 95th percentile in 10 and 20 yards splits in his combine 40.
Not all about testing, though..yes Gesicki and Pitts have similar numbers in their body types/testing numbers...

But Pitts wins by far the eye test/playing ability, so yeah..that's where it ends, brother!

Not all about testing, though..yes Gesicki and Pitts have similar numbers in their body types/testing numbers...

But Pitts wins by far the eye test/playing ability, so yeah..that's where it ends, brother!
Not saying Pitts is worse than Gesicki. Merely pointing out the myth that Gesicki lacks acceleration.

That's all.

Pitts...4.46 40 Gesicki 4.54
10 yard split.....Pitts 1.5. Gesicki 1.56
(Megatron 1.52)
20 yard split....Pitts 2.58 Gesicki 2.65

(Megatron 1.52)
Yep, that proves it. Pitts is faster than Gesicki. Does not look like false narrative to me. Thanks for sharing.

Some people on here are pushing and try so hard to tell us that Pitts is not worthy of the #6 pick. I dont understand it.

You know there is that one guy on the Jaguars board arguing with everyone that Trevor Lawrence should not be the pick.

(Megatron 1.52)
And those numbers tell you that one has acceleration and one doesn't? Are you purposefully trying to straw man the point?

Which one would you say is clearly superior?
The one with a better shuttle and cone time and almost an 8 higher inch vertical if we're talking straight, objective athletic times and measurements.

Some people on here are pushing and try so hard to tell us that Pitts is not worthy of the #6 pick. I dont understand it.

You know there is that one guy on the Jaguars board arguing with everyone that Trevor Lawrence should not be the pick.
It’s weird...if you listen to the professionals...Pitts is a unicorn, the best player in the draft! I don’t get it?

Back
Top Bottom