Head Coach Tracker | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Head Coach Tracker

So, to clarify are you saying that we won't know if it's Richard or Flores until they are eliminated from the playoffs or win the Super Bowl? Will a private agreement be in place so they can build their coaching staff or will everything have to wait?
Hey, I don't profess to know what is happening - I'm just trying to connect some dots. However, it appears that Mr Ross was extremely active and then things went silent. Maybe it's just setting things up for a prioritized shortlist. Three years ago, when Gase was appointed, a group of 5 (Ross, Tannenbaum, Dolphins President Tom Garfinkel, Vice Chairman Matt Higgins and Chris Grier) collectively interviewed the final candidates - ie Ross didn't make the decision on his own. I can see Mr Ross doing something similar again. Garfinkel and Higgins are his right hand guys - they may well be involved in collectively making the decision.
Mr Ross is in his late 70's. He may also have his other Vice Chairman, Bruce Beal involved, as well. Beal is his business partner with the Related Group and he is the likely future Dolphins owner.

Last edited:
The insanity of McVay fever:

The Green Bay Packers and Arizona Cardinals have both issued statements today indicating that their new head coaches are best buds with Sean McVay and that he has given both men his blessing. That's right, these teams are literally selling the hires to their fans by pointing out that hey, they know Sean McVay! They've got to be good!

Just surreal.
Looks like a shitload of teams are lining themselves up for a 0-16 2021...

So far no veteran Head Coaches, looks like Ross is being cheap again.

From reports online I’m reading, Flores May be the guy Grier wants. They know each other from NE , though they weren’t there the same time. I hope he’s not our next head coach.

From reports online I’m reading, Flores May be the guy Grier wants. They know each other from NE , though they weren’t there the same time. I hope he’s not our next head coach.
Me either bro but who knows at this point there are conflicting reports everywhere so just take what you hear with a grain of salt

I'd prefer either Beniemy or Richards to Flores but that's just on gut-check personality and temperament in brief interview clips I've seen.

Super diligent work I know.

I want Greg Williams. Need to hire someone with experience.

So far no veteran Head Coaches, looks like Ross is being cheap again.

Ahh yes established veteran HCs like...Mike Munchak and....Dennis Allen.

Why do you people want those losers again?

Back
Top Bottom