How comfortable are you with Grier spearheading the rebuild? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How comfortable are you with Grier spearheading the rebuild?

He’s been gm since 2016 with self admittedly final say in all draft picks and all he has to show for it is one of the worst teams the nfl has ever seen. You’re trying way too hard to avoid acknowledging what’s right in front of your nose. Way too hard.

Interesting, considering the FIRST person to speak during that time in question is MIKE TANNEHBAUM and then he handed it off to Grier.
I know the difference between who's really incharge and who merely had the title.

Further why did Ross fire Tannehbaum if Grier was the GM with final say and complete control like you're insinuating?

TRASH opinion..

Interesting, considering the FIRST person to speak during that time in question is MIKE TANNEHBAUM and then he handed it off to Grier.
I know the difference between who's really incharge and who merely had the title.

Further why did Ross fire Tannehbaum if Grier was the GM with final say and complete control like you're insinuating?

TRASH opinion..

lol. When has ross ever made the right decision in hiring and firing? He’s the one who hired tannenbaum in the first place when the entire nfl and it’s fanbase knew that was a mistake. It’s totally believable and actually expected ross would promote an incompetent. It’s ok. Being wrong for 20 years is tough to handle but we are here to help you through it

Fair enough. Could you please provide a link though?

Mike Tannenbaum:

(On how the draft process will work among the staff)
– "Chris (Grier) is running the draft. Chris has put a grade on every player, and we've already hashed out where we want to go with things for the most part. We have some more tweaking to do, but we're really going to let the board dictate, and that has really been based on the final grade that Chris has put on each player."

Chris Grier:

(On if General Manager Chris Grier will be on the phone with other teams) – "Yeah."

lol. When has ross ever made the right decision in hiring and firing? He’s the one who hired tannenbaum in the first place when the entire nfl and it’s fanbase knew that was a mistake. It’s totally believable and actually expected ross would promote an incompetent. It’s ok. Being wrong for 20 years is tough to handle but we are here to help you through it

Complete deflection and you know it. Anyone that's worked in a real job knows who has the title and who's really in charge. W/O question Tannenbaum ran the Dolphins and absolutely made final decisions. That's as obvious as it gets!

Complete deflection and you know it. Anyone that's worked in a real job knows who has the title and who's really in charge. W/O question Tannenbaum ran the Dolphins and absolutely made final decisions. That's as obvious as it gets!

Keep creating your own reality and avoiding what’s right in front of you. They all said Grier ran the draft and Grier had final decision. I know it’s hard to accept and if grier wasn’t here you’d readily accept it but you’re the one making things up.

TRASH opinion..

banking on arguably the dumbest owner in the national football league to effectively sort good from bad when he's failed at it several times doesn't really make sense. It seems that Tannenbaum likely closed deals in free agency and Grier, based on his own word, ran the draft, I mean its been his expertise for over 20 ****ing years. Lets use some common sense here dude.

Keep creating your own reality and avoiding what’s right in front of you. They all said Grier ran the draft and Grier had final decision. I know it’s hard to accept and if grier wasn’t here you’d readily accept it but you’re the one making things up.

Dance! Dance!

banking on arguably the dumbest owner in the national football league to effectively sort good from bad when he's failed at it several times doesn't really make sense. It seems that Tannenbaum likely closed deals in free agency and Grier, based on his own word, ran the draft, I mean its been his expertise for over 20 ****ing years. Lets use some common sense here dude.

I'd appreciate if you'd stop violating forum rules with your personal attacks..

Really funny (weird) thing around here is supposed fans bitch about
not having picks then having (I guess) too many picks because they
gonna bitch who we gonna pick (?) before the first pick is made
and get all "superior evaluator in-the-house" over PROs like
Marvin Allen, Reggie McKenzie, Chris Grier with some
Flores on the side!

I mean damn if you're THAT good you're also pretty effing stupid
because you could be making million$ and millions$ consulting
NFL teams with your ouija board swarovski crystal ball!

Just saying none of you are the certified talent evaluating mavens
you think you are and yet no problem drive by snipes pot shots
and assorted NEGATIVE whelping like dogs under attack
from a grizzly (who in this rant represents your) monster
opinion created from the fear-based nerve impulses
of some juvenile need to be recognized

as "superior."

But of course

you're ALL

100% right

in hindsight!

My opinion. Of course.

And that's a fact!

BNF

Grier has Reggie McKenzie in some capacity and that ain't bad.

Back
Top Bottom