How We Feeling Today, FinHeaven? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How We Feeling Today, FinHeaven?

View attachment 169557

Saw an awful lot of angry members even before the pick last night. Sadly, some may no longer be with us.

I hope the folks involved have calmed down and the burden and rigors of being a fan hasn't put anyone over the EDGE.

Rock on and may tonight's pick(s?) be more pleasing and satisfying. Like Dapper Dan! The pleasing odor is half the point!
Oh, trust me. They’ll be back. We forget how many NFL franchises they’ve run……..

Still frustrated, frustrated that we left multiple high level OL prospects on the board including two that I believe are going to play in the league for a long time and their metrics were rock solid.

We drafted a raw, smallish (6-3 254 32" arms) workout warrior/lack production on the field EDGE player that a bare minimum will need alot of coaching. Especially when were are in such need of OL, especially OLT/ORG. Barton or Guyton would have looked damn good plugged into our OL.

Everyone knows my distain for small players, this is just another one to the collection.....grumble.
Do you like Micah Parsons? The comp on Chop is Micah or Freeney. We'll coach him up right away and he'll be ready for the season. I think Josh Allen will see a lot of Chop!

Like a kid on Christmas morning that was expecting an E-Bike and a PS5 and got roller skates & a Speak & Spell.

How do I feel? I added so many chumps to my ignore list that today is quite tranquil.

I would prefer that we build up the oline with day one and two picks but that is not the Mike Shanahan way. If I was running a team I draft OT, edge and corner every year and fill my other spots through free agency, but that's just me.

Chop was a shock, but I actually prefer him to someone like Verse, who I think really could disappear. I'm always a fan of going for the spectacular over the solid.

It is ok to have a different opinion. I respect your opinion. The snide remarks are unnecessary.

I didn’t name a single individual in my post. Plus, my entire point is the people that wanna drag on other folks in here for liking a draft pick need to stop liking the smell of their own farts and realize that they probably don’t know any better than the next guy who’s going to pan out and who’s not.

If my post offended you directly, you have my apologies.

I feel like ****. Up all night, packing all day to move up north in this ****ing heat. I mean much hotter and humid than Miami in Sept.

See below. Humidity is 50%. See the part circled. Feels like 127 ****ing degrees.

Oh yeah the draft. All good. Lots of potential. Expect ChopChop to have an impact early.

Screenshot_20240427-125322-334.png

I feel like ****. Up all night, packing all day to move up north in this ****ing heat. I mean much hotter and humid than Miami in Sept.

See below. Humidity is 50%. See the part circled. Feels like 127 ****ing degrees.

Oh yeah the draft. All good. Lots of potential. Expect ChopChop to have an impact early.

View attachment 169588
No sympathy. I wish I was in the Land of Smiles.

Found him

Lemuel Jeanpierre meet Patrick Paul...grandson of the former president of Nigeria.

Nauseous. We keep drafting projects and we keep sucking a$$. Another year of being light blue and soft. Sigh. McGase and Miss Grier.

Back
Top Bottom