Hyde5: Here's The Realistic Dolphins Qb Option In Nfl Draft — And He's Drawn Comparisons To Aaron Ro | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hyde5: Here's The Realistic Dolphins Qb Option In Nfl Draft — And He's Drawn Comparisons To Aaron Ro

You got it... I don’t see any major flaws in his game...He reminds you of Mahomes a lot and is a bit of a gunslinger like that and is very mobile.

How fast he gets the ball out and the quick decisions made me think of Marino.

I’m not trying to say this early he is gonna have that career... but I see the kind of prospect we should be looking for and rolling the dice with... he doesn’t have Tannehill’s flaws.

The next Patrick Mahomes is going to be available at pick 13? I think you’re getting ahead of yourself a little.

What do you really know? Rodgers was no lock (no pun intended) in his draft... he slipped to 21.

They gain nothing?....Seriously? Some of you act like you have a crystal ball and couldn’t possibly be wrong?

If that was true...you and the “experts” you listen too would be NFL GM’s.

One of the hottest takes on sports message boards.

I think the only way you have a guaranteed shot at Lawrence is to trade this years first, next years first, for another's 2021 first. 3 first rounders would give you the ammo to move up in 2021, you could make an offer for that first pick no one would refuse. I know what you're thinking, complete lunacy on my part, but it would work.
I still don't know how good Tua and Lawence is. their team is stack with talent. I don't think QB play that much of factory in win and lost. one thing I don't like is ESPN overhype player. for example Clemson put out lot guy in nfl. the only one that standout are WR. qb Watson is good too. wonder how Tua or Lawerence play on bad team??? put them on team like Duke. will number be same?? I don't see Tua or Lawerence as good as Luck coming out college. wonder how they will do under pressure of NFL. when they get pick by the worst team in nfl next 2yr.

I still don't know how good Tua and Lawence is. their team is stack with talent. I don't think QB play that much of factory in win and lost. one thing I don't like is ESPN overhype player. for example Clemson put out lot guy in nfl. the only one that standout are WR. qb Watson is good too. wonder how Tua or Lawerence play on bad team??? put them on team like Duke. will number be same?? I don't see Tua or Lawerence as good as Luck coming out college. wonder how they will do under pressure of NFL. when they get pick by the worst team in nfl next 2yr.
Lawrence is only a freshman, Luck was a finished product when drafted. Lawrence still has two years to grow and get better which is scary. IMO, he will be better than Luck was when he comes out.

True... But Lawrence tore it up as a freshman... and looked really good doing it!

The next Patrick Mahomes is going to be available at pick 13? I think you’re getting ahead of yourself a little.

Really?...What pick was Mahomes?....Why weren’t you and everybody else clamoring to go get him?

He was pick 10... DeShaun Watson was 12.... 13 is so far away?

We will probably have to get to 8 to 9 to get him by the time the draft gets here.

Lawrence is only a freshman, Luck was a finished product when drafted. Lawrence still has two years to grow and get better which is scary. IMO, he will be better than Luck was when he comes out.
well next level will tell for Lawrence. that team around him is to stack. their backup can take them to national champ game.,

I doubt he will be as polished. But yeah he’s probably gonna be the most anticipated qb prospect since luck. Tua though probably going down as 3rd.

No one at the college level has ever thrown with that level placement consistency. And I’m not talking dump offs

Scouting Drew Lock: Missouri QB similar to Patrick Mahomes
2012_Jeremiah-65x90.jpg

Daniel Jeremiah
NFL Media analyst
+Follow on Twitter

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...w-lock-missouri-qb-similar-to-patrick-mahomes

I doubt he will be as polished. But yeah he’s probably gonna be the most anticipated qb prospect since luck. Tua though probably going down as 3rd.

No one at the college level has ever thrown with that level placement consistency. And I’m not talking dump offs

He will be the best prospect ever

Really?...What pick was Mahomes?....Why weren’t you and everybody else clamoring to go get him?

We will probably have to get to 8 to 9 to get him by the time the draft gets here.
k.c was picking 25 and moved up to 10 and got him.
I would say this I never knew that much about Mohomes. you have to give credit to Andy Reid. that guy can find QB. I knew Watson was going be good. that was no brainer. we pick LT that yr.

No one knew Mahomes was going to be as good as he was, otherwise he would have gone first overall. The draft is a crapshoot, honestly. But if Lock is the next Mahomes, he isn’t lasting halfway into round one.

k.c was picking 25 and moved up to 10 and got him.
I would say this I never knew that much about Mohomes. you have to give credit to Andy Reid. that guy can find QB. I knew Watson was going be good. that was no brainer. we pick LT that yr.

No we picked Charles Harris... wish we had traded up then huh?

We should do it for Lock!

Back
Top Bottom