Ian Rapaport - Russell Wilson wants to explore trade market/ 49ers comminted to Lance, will trade Jimmy G in offseason | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ian Rapaport - Russell Wilson wants to explore trade market/ 49ers comminted to Lance, will trade Jimmy G in offseason

Who would you want as Dolphins QB in 2022

• Tua

Votes: 172 64.7%
  • Jimmy G

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • Wilson

Votes: 59 22.2%
  • Winston

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Draft a new one

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Other*

Votes: 16 6.0%

• Total voters
I dont see us getting Rodger but if we get him it would be great for dolphins..we would have chance in playoff..who knew what can happen..it better than what we got now. If new coach want Tua it find... it up too him..if not we got other qb that are available that would work too..we have not win playoff game 32 yr..
And for some reason you think we're a QB away when we have the worse OL by far.

Definitely no to Jimmy Garappalo.

If the team is going to move on from Tua, has to be a real upgrade. Russell Wilson certainly fits that criteria.

That said, I voted Tua. He hasn't reached his ceiling and I would like to see what he can di with at least average talent around him on offense.

Regardless of the source, Tua needs actual competition for the starting job. Just giving him the job based upon draft position is not cool. That is part of why Tannehill sucked when he was here. In Tennessee, he had to beat out Mariota for the job. Make Tua compete with a talented rookie or someone not named Jacoby.

What would you rank our OL then?

I saw a 32nd ranked unit.

I consider the Dolphins 2021 OL play to be middle of the pack NFL. Remember, the team won 8 of its last 9 games and that does not happen without effective OL play.

I consider the Dolphins 2021 OL play to be middle of the pack NFL. Remember, the team won 8 of its last 9 games and that does not happen without effective OL play.
So 15th or 16th.

That's what you saw watching them play or the wins meant we had a decent OL?

It leads me to believe you didn't watch the Dolphins play or you just checked wins and loses.

Do you believe the 2021 Dolphins win 2 more games if Tua’s in there instead of Brissett for those games?

Not as certain as I am if its Rodgers. The things Aaron can bring aren't all statistical. Also, we lost to the Falcons and Jags with Tua so I don't find it easy to just say we would have beaten team x if he played. I think it's possible but not nearly certain.

With Rodgers you're talking about a guy that can read a defense pre snap and get his team into the best play, call protections ect.

Those are things Tua isn't doing yet, and in my eyes they are the things that elevate the offense enough enough win a few more games.

So 15th or 16th.

That's what you saw watching them play or the wins meant we had a decent OL?

It leads me to believe you didn't watch the Dolphins play or you just checked wins and loses.
He did not watch the games lol

Bruh…

The numbers don’t lie…they were bordering on historically bad. They won 8 games because they played poor overall teams…not because the OL was better than every indicator and game tape. Tua was mostly efficient releasing the ball very fast, and the defense played elite.

Ooof!

Your comment is a testament to how well Tua actually played behind our line. A lot of other QB's would have been sacked way more then Tua was.

wait, 49ers are going with Lance and trading Jimmy even though the 49ers just won?

Back
Top Bottom