If Tannehill is out for the season, who do you want as starter? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Tannehill is out for the season, who do you want as starter?

If Tannehill is out for season, who should be starter?

• Matt Moore

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Jay Cutler

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • Colin Kaepernick

Votes: 83 29.9%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Nick Foles

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Tony Romo

Votes: 31 11.2%
  • Mark Sanchez

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Trade for a Young Backup QB

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Brock Osweiller

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
He is always hurt... I like Romo but we will be looking for a QB by week 3. Matt Moore has never been a winner as a starter. Kaep has been to a superbowl and is a weapon at QB. He is mobile, had good stats last year and is closer to Tannehill than any other option out here. Most of all, he most likely give us the best chance to win behind this line. I want our team to win and the owner already is saying what I am, as far as signing the guy that will help us win. Ball is in Gase/Griers hands now.

Actually you swayed me. I agree, Romo wouldnt last 2 series with our OL. Living in Dallas, ive seen a lot of Romo, and he can impress but when it comes down to it, he folds in pressure situations. kaep probably is closer than Tannehill and definitely more durable.

A reasonable person could make an argument for Cutler or Foles.They have both put up numbers during their career and have positives alonfg with negatives. Cutler being retired is a big one but the Gase connection is there. I live in Eagle land and watched Foles on Sundays. Yes the Kelley O had its part but Foles played pretty composed most of his stay there

Just realized Mark Sanchez was on the list.

Good way to pass the Jets and Rams for the 1st overall pick

What so special about the moniker? It's just an acronym... its easier to write.

When that dope was in Washington I'd listen on sports talk radio shows a majority of the day and they said RG3 about 75,000 times an hour. It drove me crazy.

I also hate A-Rod, J-Lo, and every other half-n-half nickname people get. LiLo for Lohan? Bennifer for Affleck and Garner? Kill me now.

Matt Moore is ok in spurts but he lacks the ball security and consistency we need for a full 16 game schedule. I like the guy and will support him, but I have a feeling we are calling CK or JC. Ross defended Michael Thomas last year when he did the kneel. If Gase thinks he can work with CK's skill set, he may very well end up here. CK may be a big test for Gase's qb guru status and leadership.

I had always hoped a team would sign Kapernick, how ironic that it might be us?

Back
Top Bottom