Jason Cole report Ross thinking about blowing up FO | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Cole report Ross thinking about blowing up FO

Hue Jackson did not fail in Oakland. To go 8-8 in that place esp at that time and place is incredible.

They started 7- 4 and collapsed down the stretch to finish 8-8, fits right in with our recent tradition.

I will finish with this. I am totally interested to see how Jackson does with McCarron this week. How does he design a game plan for him? How does he call the game? Very interested.

I have seen Todd Haley do that with Landry Jones and D'Angelo Williams....and injuries upfront and all they do continue to churn up yards and points. Love the job he has done in Pittsburgh.

If we went the college route, Urban Meyer would be at the top of my list.

In all fairness, why would Urb Meyer leave? That is what sucks with this report. Everyone is going to start pulling these names out of the air to fill in Cole's blank. If you think that name is Sean Payton? I agree that could happen. However, outside of that, who is big time coach that is leaving their gig for Miami?

I am over the bounty gate scandal. However, I think it is worth debating is there that much of a difference between Payton, Jackson, Haley, McDaniels when it comes to their offensive systems. Would there be that much of difference in their staffs? Who has the best leadership qualities?

I will say if Payton had all the personnel control that you might not see some of the dumbass mistakes we have seen this past season.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Could talk tonight folks. Enjoyed the debate. Hitting the sack.

Fins up.

Sean Peyton is like Andy Reed with the eagles. Had great success and eventually a change was needed. He is doing good things in KC. The saints might be due for a change. I'm all for payton!

Payton will be the hot name if he hits cause he has a respect in nfl coaching circles and a track record that none of these other options can sniff

And he always has sound gameplans and shows terrific game management...

The only thing that might deter that is compensation price if it goes that route...some may balk at the price but im sure he will have his pick of all my chips on the table suitors

Plus payton rocks a visor and as a fellow visor guy myself thats just straight up pimp

Jeez I've got easily a dozen visors. That's all I wear.

Thinking about? Blow the damn thing up already....

One can only hope.

Can't be true though, we will continue damn same path of half measures.

Tannenbaum will chase the good ones away.

Much like his counterparts Armondo and Omar, Cole is a hack. Although it would be a nice change, Cole reporting it is about as reliable as a pile of ****

Back
Top Bottom