Kenny Stills INVISIBLE During Training Camp | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenny Stills INVISIBLE During Training Camp

Is there a point in there? What exactly is your point, I never said he was a high volume target, I was just pointing out he wasn't a low volume target, and that he only caught 42% of the balls thrown his way.

You obviously understand on some level that there was a point, as you are attempting to refute it. With that cleared up, let's consider the following: Despite the fact that he was a healthy receiver (and essentially a starter) for 16 games, on a team that was pretty much the most pass-happy in the NFL, he was the 104th most targeted player in the NFL.

By no reasonable measure could he have been considered a high volume pass target in 2015. He literally got fewer looks than San Diego's second TE.

and your reasons are by the way, that other WRs are better, you do realize that right?

Please don't try to put your words in my mouth, you seem to have enough trouble with them as it is.

The fact is Stills has simply not produced up to expectations. You can make all the excuses you want, and I know you will, but he simply hasn't produced. He didn't produce last year, and he won't produce this year...and next year we can hear all about your excuses for this year...

sounds like an issue of expectations not production

This thread seems ridiculously early.

Yep. Reports are that Stills has been very impressive in camp this week.

There you go again, arguing against something I never said or intimated.

I don't remember seeing you before, so we can't call this a repeat incident. So why don't we give it a couple of weeks for you to come up with another flimsy argument and get shot down with it, and then you can bust out the one liners. :up:

Yep. Reports are that Stills has been very impressive in camp this week.

I don't remember seeing you before, so we can't call this a repeat incident. So why don't we give it a couple of weeks for you to come up with another flimsy argument and get shot down with it, and then you can bust out the one liners. :up:

lol, weak sauce.

Huh, look at that. Kenny Stills got more looks in the passing game and leads the team in TD receptions.

First Dolphins receiver with three 50+ yard touchdown receptions since Mark Duper.

Poor Man's Wallace, indeed.

I miss Mogwai, well the avatar he uses at least.

The fact is Stills has simply not produced up to expectations. You can make all the excuses you want, and I know you will, but he simply hasn't produced. He didn't produce last year, and he won't produce this year...and next year we can hear all about your excuses for this year...

haha come on down for some crow!

just kidding nothin but love for my fellow fin fans

let's hope we all get a playoff birth for christmas

Back
Top Bottom