MERGED: Albert signing with Dolphins for 10 mil/per | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Albert signing with Dolphins for 10 mil/per

this comes from the guy who though miami would trade wallace and his 17million cap hit.

Better to wait then get all fired up from this hacks news.

albert is now following several fins players on twitter. its a done deal.

Awful deal for the Dolphins.....but we are desperate and had to grab some decent lineman. Albert is only worth 5 or 6 million per year imo

It doesn't make it an awful deal for Miami just because you're pulling numbers out of thin air. Where are you even getting 5-6 million from?

the only way this is an issue is if we could have signed a truly superior player for the same or less money. until that proves to be the case, we have sufficient cap room to go out and sign people to fill these glaring holes that have to be filled (and not by counting on rookies).

albert is now following several fins players on twitter. its a done deal.

more so the $10M. the guy has a history of screwing up the facts. until its official im not believing anything he says. That said i wouldnt mind him at $10M

No way it is for 10 mil per. I can't believe that at all. Special coming from the mouthbreather JLC.

Vertical Limit;1065027547 As far as our running backs goes they're all very mediocre.[/QUOTE said:
IMO i think we need to hold our judgement on Miller until we have a OL that can RUN BLOCK , Pouncey was the ONLY RUN Blocker we have/had on the OL and that dosent help out at all , im not saying not to pick up another RB to help out , but i just cant see it being fair to Miller to judge him with what we had on the OL this past year (all were pass blockers ) except Pouncey , maybe we can have better luck this year and get some Run Blocking OL MEN ......

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 3m

When the Dolphins announce their deal with T Branden Albert tomorrow, he will end up getting $10M/season. Quite a haul

Eh, nothing new here. I've even seen some speculate that it will be in the 11 million / year range.

No way it is for 10 mil per. I can't believe that at all. Special coming from the mouthbreather JLC.

Considering that La Canfora is essentially reporting something that about a billion other people have reported previously, there is no real reason to discredit the source here.

While I would advise people not to believe everything they read right now (agents are floating their trial balloons), my guess is that Branden Albert will be a Dolphin tomorrow and he will make a lot of money.

love Brendan albert when he came out a couple of years ago! he really helped kc last year

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

fins up baby

How is it "a lot of assuming"? Where is the market for Monroe if he was the best prospect? Why was Albert the top choice for Miami and Arizona? Why isn't Monroe a top target for Oakland? The Raiders appear to rather pay a guard to be their LT than make a run at Monroe. That is telling. Don't have to assume anything when it is pretty clear that a market really doesn't exist for Monroe.

You can call it assuming, but I don't see any answers to any of those questions I posed.

Thats because Monroe was just Testing the FA Market and just wanted to see what , the Market was going to be for him,, more or less Baltimore told Monroe that they would let the Market set his worth , then he could come back and they would give him his contract , something like alot of teams are doing to there top FA , THATS WHY No serious talk after the first few days of FA , i dont think he was leaving Baltimore to start with..

Back
Top Bottom