Merged: Brodie Croyle | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brodie Croyle

Adam First said:
When does the senior bowl actually take place?

tomorrow.... on espn....4pm eastern

I also like brodie croyle... kiper just projected him in the 2nd rd.

wow the second round!!!

I really thought he was going to sneak into the 1st

dolfanben said:
tomorrow.... on espn....4pm eastern

I also like brodie croyle... kiper just projected him in the 2nd rd.
#12 from Alabama with a history of Knee problems...Where have I heard that before???

GreenMachine said:
#12 from Alabama with a history of Knee problems...Where have I heard that before???
i feel stupid, who is it?

espn brought that up (injury issues)... i agree that his durability is a red flag, but his o-line was decimated at the end of the year this fall, and he held up... doensnt say much, but there is some hope on that front

im not trying to hate on any loyal dolfans, but please dont just listen to what mel kiper has to say. I agree he has great knowledge about the senior bowl and about who goes where but i think he is being unfair. shockley looked better during the season, looked better at the senior bowl practice, has better upside, has better size, is more accurate, and is dual threat. croyle is not bad but he does not compare to shock and if we thinking valur pick...croyle in the second or shock in the fourth?? come on even shock in the third would be a better pick

GreenMachine said:

Don't forget the shoulder.

HEDAZHELAS24 said:
im not trying to hate on any loyal dolfans, but please dont just listen to what mel kiper has to say. I agree he has great knowledge about the senior bowl and about who goes where but i think he is being unfair. shockley looked better during the season, looked better at the senior bowl practice, has better upside, has better size, is more accurate, and is dual threat. croyle is not bad but he does not compare to shock and if we thinking valur pick...croyle in the second or shock in the fourth?? come on even shock in the third would be a better pick

:shakeno: Don't be such a homer, Croyle is a much better pro prospect than Shockley. Shockley will be lucky to make it as a backup in the NFL.

SpeedRush99 said:
:shakeno: Don't be such a homer, Croyle is a much better pro prospect than Shockley. Shockley will be lucky to make it as a backup in the NFL.

Or maybe in another position?

Adam First said:
That's why I don't like Croyle. He has serious durability issues.

A good point, but you have to remember the advancement in medicine today. You can't compare what we have now vs. the med. technology of 30 years ago.
By the same token...guys now are so much bigger and stronger, that one hit from a Lb, or De could be the end of a fragile, injury prone Qb.
I have friends in Alabama who really love this guy, I do too...but im concerned about his durability. He's had surgery to both knees (2 ACL's) and the left shoulder injury. I know Saban has taken a chance this past draft on somebody with questionable knees in the 3rd rd. But Croyle wont be there in the 3rd...the way he has been playing, and the lack of good prospects have him moving up to the top of the second rd...and perhaps even the 1st rd.
Saban knows Croyle very well from his days in the SEC, so we'll see...

HEDAZHELAS24 said:

homerism at its finest. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom