Merged: Hey Boomer / Boomer on Day 1 | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Hey Boomer / Boomer on Day 1

I think what he is just trying to say to you is that people come to this thread looking for Boomers thoughts on Day One of the draft...not your questions about sources. You of course are entitled to your opinion but it would seem a separate thread about your thoughts on "sources" would be a better option.

What happened to the "Boomer Top 16" thread? It seems to have disappeared.

Actually I find some of Boomer's posts very informative. I just find it hard to believe that anyone on this board or in the media has any source that would tip them off on what an NFL team is going to do in the draft. If he does have sources he might consider throwing them out as evidenced by his 1 for 16 mock draft.

And yet national media members get tip off's all the time, so I'm not sure what your point is yet again.

And I reiterate, if you think that a mock draft is indicative of someone's knowledge, then you need sectioning.

And I reiterate yet again, that the people I get info from will remain my sources. There are people who know who they are within this forum. These are the same sources that told me Aaron Rodgers would not be the 1st pick 3 months before the draft, that he would fall to 24, that Willis McGahee would be the Bills pick 5 days before he would be selected, that told me the exact pick that Chris Crocker went to Cleveland with, that Cam Cameron and Randy Mueller flew specially and secretively to Columbus to chalk talk Ted Ginn, that had Saban confirmed as coming, 24 hours before any other national outlet, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

My record has been out there on this site for years, it's why I've worked at GBN and been asked to scout for Frank Coyle. If you have further issues, take them up with the moderators.

And I reiterate yet again, that the people I get info from will remain my sources. There are people who know who they are within this forum. These are the same sources that told me Aaron Rodgers would not be the 1st pick 3 months before the draft, that he would fall to 24, that Willis McGahee would be the Bills pick 5 days before he would be selected, that told me the exact pick that Chris Crocker went to Cleveland with, that Cam Cameron and Randy Mueller flew specially and secretively to Columbus to chalk talk Ted Ginn, that had Saban confirmed as coming, 24 hours before any other national outlet, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

My record has been out there on this site for years, it's why I've worked at GBN and been asked to scout for Frank Coyle. If you have further issues, take them up with the moderators.

BTW, we're getting BBC news in Ft. Lauderdale at 5:30 p.m. time slot, good deal. Let's see- BBC or CBS news with Katie Couric? Hmmm... I think I'll go with BBC. Less crap to wade through, less bias, it's about time that we got it. It's on right now.

Hell, Chris Crocker told me that Chris Crocker would be the 84th pick or whatever it was.

You feel better now?

BTW, we're getting BBC news in Ft. Lauderdale at 5:30 p.m. time slot, good deal. Let's see- BBC or CBS news with Katie Couric? Hmmm... I think I'll go with BBC. Less crap to wade through, less bias, it's about time that we got it. It's on right now.

Is it BBC America or main BBC from here? Who's presenting?

Is it BBC America or main BBC from here? Who's presenting?

The format looked like straight from the home office in England. The newscasters all had English accents if that indicates anything.

p.s. Am I losing my mind or did another thread just disappear? Orwell or Stalin must be on the loose, take your pick.

The format looked like straight from the home office in England. The newscasters all had English accents if that indicates anything.

p.s. Am I losing my mind or did another thread just disappear? Orwell or Stalin must be on the loose, take your pick.

You are not losing your mind, Nick Saban is back in town in the form of the Draft Guru...anything you say that Nick doesn't like will be deleted. Leave his Little Debbie's alone.

You are not losing your mind, Nick Saban is back in town in the form of the Draft Guru...anything you say that Nick doesn't like will be deleted. Leave his Little Debbie's alone.

On a more serious note...we are all huge Fin Fans here. This organization has been the model for professional sports with the best winning percentage since 1970 in all of professional sports.

To imply that we have inside information or sources within the Dolphin organization that would leak draft information is only degrading this organization.

I have made my point and I hope that you can get it. :bighug:

Thanks

Your posts are reminiscent of that last little piece of turd that won't come out. Just annoying. That would apply to this post and your follow up as well. Boy, we sure needed a re-cap of your point- not like you didn't already knock the pulp out of it and then send it through the Juiceman 2000. If I ask you nicely, will you please shut your pie hole and just move along? You had about 15 replies to your thread, about 7 or so were your own, do the math on how electric and stimulating your thread was, rest its soul, to the Finheaven community.

Do Boomer's sources even matter? He has made some terrific calls that, frankly go far beyond blind conjecture. I don't care if he has sources in the organization, if he secretly has a crack force of ninja spy gnomes who sneak into the Davie headquarters and download top secret info, or if he is making it up as he goes along. His track record of making calls that you won't even catch a whiff of elsewhere is simply too good.

So now I have the power to delete threads, huh?

Let me let you into a secret. When you write about the draft for as long as I have, you tend to meet people who help you with what you're doing. That may be in the print media, in scouting, it may be agents, it may be players, it may be the TV/Radio. That's what happens.

My day to day job opens a few more doors.

You don't like it, I'm afraid that isn't my problem. You can moan and cry about how you don't like it and throw little digs in, but frankly it's all rather cheap and it doesn't make you look very bright.

To imply that we have inside information or sources within the Dolphin organization that would leak draft information is only degrading this organization.

I have made my point and I hope that you can get it. :bighug:

Thanks

And to imply that we don't is pretty foolish, given years of evidence to the contrary.

Your posts are reminiscent of that last little piece of turd that won't come out. Just annoying. That would apply to this post and your follow up as well. Boy, we sure needed a re-cap of your point- not like you didn't already knock the pulp out of it and then send it through the Juiceman 2000. If I ask you nicely, will you please shut your pie hole and just move along? You had about 15 replies to your thread, about 7 or so were your own, do the math on how electric and stimulating your thread was, rest its soul, to the Finheaven community.

Jim... well said.

Back
Top Bottom