Merged: PFT/ Will Allen Heading To Miami? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: PFT/ Will Allen Heading To Miami?

I live in Jersey. One word, UGH!

NoLimit84 said:
Sarcasm :wink:

My bad, just a little anxious. And with some of the opinions on here of who we should sign and for how much, its hard to tell.:evil:

What is it? Does Miami need to make a J.B. Brown, Reggie Howard quota every year?!!?!? :rolleyes: :lol:

Just out of curiosity, how correct is PFT usually with things of this nature... So far in FA, they have been pretty credible.

I wanted Will Allen from the start; to me he's very underrated on the market and we may be able to get him for a decent price. However, look @ the source this is coming from!

Im curious about PFT, because I've only really started reading their information during the CBA situation and this first week of FA- and they have been pretty credible.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
They throw to his side all the time. Why you ask, because he was the weak link. Corey Webster started and did much better then him, they pick on Allen all the time. He has gottn a little better with tackling, but is also thought of as a timid player.

Webster only started the last game of the year.(nickel corner)
If Peterson was healthy he would have never started.

SpurzN703 said:
That's the power of free speech I guess. Some people say Will Allen is good, some say he stinks. Some say he can't make plays or catch, some say he could be reborn here.

I just dont get why Saban would sign a guy who cant make plays and stinks. Wouldn't he get the best guy thats available?

Can't get the best guy available for every position

Blueprint said:
I wanted Will Allen from the start; to me he's very underrated on the market and we may be able to get him for a decent price. However, look @ the source this is coming from!

PFT is a very credible source with a wealth of insider sources. They don't run with things unless they have a good feeling about their sources. And if they do get it wrong, they will admit it right away, whereas the big boys will just gloss over it.

CVass said:
PFT is a very credible source with a wealth of insider sources. They don't run with things unless they have a good feeling about their sources. And if they do get it wrong, they will admit it right away, whereas the big boys will just gloss over it.

Good to know! Thanks.

Dolfan1000 said:
Good to know! Thanks.

Yeah I did a report on them for this class at UM and had a Q and A with the owner. I have followed them for a year and they are rarely wrong. Other journalists are scared because one guy from WV is beating the big ol' ESPN to stories.

If it sounds like he is being vague with his sources, it is to protect them. I don't want to get into it, but I know first hand on a story I helped out with.

I'm sure Saban sees something he likes in Allen if we get him. Saban likes good run support in his corners and if he feels he can coach him and Allen's best days are ahead, then it's probably a good signing. I don't think we need to worry about another Reggie Howard signing. Nick knows what to do with his DB's.

CVass said:
Yeah I did a report on them for this class at UM and had a Q and A with the owner. I have followed them for a year and they are rarely wrong. Other journalists are scared because one guy from WV is beating the big ol' ESPN to stories.

If it sounds like he is being vague with his sources, it is to protect them. I don't want to get into it, but I know first hand on a story I helped out with.

So you think Will Allen will likely be a Fin then? Any other stories PFT has broken?

Back
Top Bottom