(Merged xA LOT) The Official You gotta Suck to get Luck Superthread | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged xA LOT) The Official You gotta Suck to get Luck Superthread

Play for Pride or Suck for Luck ?

• Play for Pride

Votes: 39 16.9%
  • Suck for Luck

Votes: 192 83.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In another thread, I looked at all 17 of the QBs who have been taken #1 overall since the merger. 6 Super Bowl MVPs, two guys who broke (or still hold) franchise passing records, some Pro Bowlers, and a couple of very promising young QBs in Bradford/Stafford.

Taking a guy #1 overall is obviously no guarantee of success, but guys taken #1 overall have certainly panned out as successful QBs more reliably than guys who were taken later on. And I really don't think Andrew Luck is Jeff George.

Guys, #6 Stanford takes on USC Trojans today at 8pm on ABC.

Luck vs Matt Barkley

MUST WATCH!

c5nMd-1.png

Hey guys a source close to Luck told me that he watched the Colts game but not the Miami game last Sunday. Im thinking this is because he prefers the Colts and honestly I wouldnt be surprised if he pulled an Elway and strong armed himself onto the Colts if we got the #1 pick. Just saying.

Hey guys a source close to Luck told me that he watched the Colts game but not the Miami game last Sunday. Im thinking this is because he prefers the Colts and honestly I wouldnt be surprised if he pulled an Elway and strong armed himself onto the Colts if we got the #1 pick. Just saying.
Because it was the only one on TV.

Whenever it is that this thread finally runs out of steam.... what's the over/under on total # of pages? I'm putting it at 350!

Because it was the only one on TV.

Could have watched the Fins in the afternoon and Colts at night IMO. But he didnt. He chose to blow us off and ignore us. Clearly he has no intentions of playing here.

i dont know Luck at all in any way, shape or form.

Whenever it is that this thread finally runs out of steam.... what's the over/under on total # of pages? I'm putting it at 350!

Im only at 32 now, but i have 40 post threads (Only way to go IMO).

How much you putting on it? Haha. I'd say if this thread lasts come draft time then 350 to 400 is as good of a guess as any.

I see that and raise you to 600. I think this thread's got legs through training camp (with or without Luck).

Could have watched the Fins in the afternoon and Colts at night IMO. But he didnt. He chose to blow us off and ignore us. Clearly he has no intentions of playing here.

i dont know Luck at all in any way, shape or form.
I spoke to Ireland while drinking Coronitas on a boat and he told me they have no intention of firing Sparano or drafting Luck. He feels its time to start searching for Long's eventual replacement so they have time to groom him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom