(Merged xA LOT) The Official You gotta Suck to get Luck Superthread | Page 86 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged xA LOT) The Official You gotta Suck to get Luck Superthread

Play for Pride or Suck for Luck ?

• Play for Pride

Votes: 39 16.9%
  • Suck for Luck

Votes: 192 83.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I hope that happens so that we can miss out on one of the greatest QB prospects of this generation and remain without the most important position on the field, in addition to the 10+ years we have been horrible/mediocre without one. I'm stoked.
Just FYI you're replying to someone who stated previously (was it in this thread?) that she'd find it more entertaining for Luck to pull an Elway than come play for Miami.

Yay! I hope that happens so that we can miss out on one of the greatest QB prospects of this generation and remain without the most important position on the field, in addition to the 10+ years we have been horrible/mediocre without one.

I'm stoked.
Just think though, we can use that mid-level draft pick to pick up a lineman for the right side. Then we can grab Orton for a 2nd round pick, which is great value. Those two moves alone can get us to a solid 8-8. That's 8 games we get to see our dear Phins win! Personally, I think Sparano needs another 5 years. He had to deal with far too many injuries this year and it's not his fault that the _______ coordinator is an idiot.

Just think though, we can use that mid-level draft pick to pick up a lineman for the right side. Then we can grab Orton for a 2nd round pick, which is great value. Those two moves alone can get us to a solid 8-8. That's 8 games we get to see our dear Phins win! Personally, I think Sparano needs another 5 years. He had to deal with far too many injuries this year and it's not his fault that the _______ coordinator is an idiot.

I wonder if Tony did get another shot, by some miracle, which coordinator he would throw under the bus this time?

Agreed. Everyone will move to the "OFFICIAL Andrew Luck" thread when it's cemented that we're getting him.

Those couple of wins you're talking about....next year baby!

I am terrified....seriously......I am terrified we will steal a win

I am terrified....seriously......I am terrified we will steal a win

I'm more terrified the Colts WON'T steal a win. We suck, but they SUCK on whole different level. If I was a betting man... :(

I'm more terrified the Colts WON'T steal a win. We suck, but they SUCK on whole different level. If I was a betting man... :(

The hope with the Colts is that Manning forces himself back in there so that they don't get Luck and instead select a weapon to help him. Say Manning gets cleared by the doctors to play in Week 13. Are the Colts really going to come out and say nope sorry? My guess is that they'll spin it and say they don't want to risk it, but Manning could make a big stink about it...

The hope with the Colts is that Manning forces himself back in there so that they don't get Luck and instead select a weapon to help him. Say Manning gets cleared by the doctors to play in Week 13. Are the Colts really going to come out and say nope sorry? My guess is that they'll spin it and say they don't want to risk it, but Manning could make a big stink about it...

Nobody is happier right now than Jim Irsay and Bill Polian.

^I hate them so much.

We and the Rams are going to win.

Colts sole possesion of another franchise QB that is like Manning...

I guess we are stuck with mediocrity.

I know a lot of people are hoping Peyton plays this season - I just don't see it happening. They have the valid excuse of "not wanting to risk it" and keeping him rested. Have you seen their O-line? Painter gets sacked 5+ times a game. No way they put Manning back in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom