(Merged xA LOT) The Official You gotta Suck to get Luck Superthread | Page 88 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged xA LOT) The Official You gotta Suck to get Luck Superthread

Play for Pride or Suck for Luck ?

• Play for Pride

Votes: 39 16.9%
  • Suck for Luck

Votes: 192 83.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SFLers are the most awesomest fans!!!

After seeing all these negative threads filled with venom and nastiness I thought it was time to create one filled with stuff of happiness and joy. So SFLers celebrate with me another game that brings us the number one pick. Rejoice another job well done by our boys. Lift up that glass and toast what almost looked like a win before our boys heroically threw that game away.

This thread is dedicated to those awesomest of awesome fans. The sflers. Stay away all thee negative Nancy pants and doom and gloomers. Stay away all those who would insult, mock or criticize us. No. This is a happy thread. This is a celebratory thread. Take all those horrible words to that other thread of nastiness. If you are one of those sad panda fans who are weeping right now, do not bring your negativeness to this thread of elation.

So rejoice with me sflers and look to the next task at hand. The kc chiefs

Suck for luck. Suck for luck

If I want to hang Bill Polian, Jim Irsay and Curtis Painter in effigy and then post pictures of it in this thread, would the mods be okay with that?

I love the fins but that game today. I have seen that game before... like 20 times under the Sparano regime

Ah. So I see how it is. The SFL are embarrassing fans thread that pits dolphin fan against dolphin fan gets to stay but my SLF fans are awesome thread gets merged into the abyss.

Shenanigans I call. Shenanigans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah. So I see how it is. The SFL are embarrassing fans that pits dolphin fan against dolphin fan gets to stay but my SLF fans are awesome gets merged into the abyss.

To be fair, that thread is a laugh riot of contradictory and nonsensical statements, like the guy who just posted that SFL fans are crybabies who want instant gratification. Yes, that's right. Rooting for short term failure in order to have a better chance at long term success is the new definition of instant gratification.

Ah. So I see how it is. The SFL are embarrassing fans that pits dolphin fan against dolphin fan gets to stay but my SLF fans are awesome gets merged into the abyss.

Yeah, me too. I object to this.

To be fair, that thread is a laugh riot of contradictory and nonsensical statements, like the guy who just posted that SFL fans are crybabies who want instant gratification. Yes, that's right. Rooting for short term failure in order to have a better chance at long term success is the new definition of instant gratification.

"They weren't around to see the Super Bowls"......

so he admits he got his gratification already, then accuses us young guys of wanting some super bowls.

damn, today was a close call. i was at the game, so the best case happened. we lost, but it was entertaining throughout. the marshall call was bs, but hey it gave us that pivotal loss.

On to the luck sweepstakes, the way the dolphins are playing now, they are bound to win a game. they are playing to hard not too, and when you play that hard, your bound to get a win here or their. we do play the redskins in 2 weeks, and if anyone saw the redskins play, coupled with their injuries they have, its going to be real tough for us to lose.

on to the colts. the way they are playing now, they will lose out. games that i deemed like many as winnable games are not going to be winnable. they will not be cam newton and carolina, and good chance they get swept to the jags. jags may not be good, but they play hard on defense, and can run the ball.

we are so ****ed, its going to be the worst of both ends. we are going to finish like 1-15, and still miss out on luck, fml.

Eh. Judging by the selectiveness of certain mods, I'd wager if I started an anti sfl fans are an embarrassment thread, it would either be sent to the nether regions or deleted outright.

Eh. Judging by the selectiveness of certain mods, I'd wager if I started an anti sfl fans are an embarrassment thread, it would either be sent to the nether regions or deleted outright.

Go for it. I'll post in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom