(Merged xA LOT) The Official You gotta Suck to get Luck Superthread | Page 89 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged xA LOT) The Official You gotta Suck to get Luck Superthread

Play for Pride or Suck for Luck ?

• Play for Pride

Votes: 39 16.9%
  • Suck for Luck

Votes: 192 83.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. Judging by the selectiveness of certain mods, I'd wager if I started an anti sfl fans are an embarrassment thread, it would either be sent to the nether regions or deleted outright.
Clearly you haven't been paying attention to who has been posting in this thread. If you have a problem with the moderating, post something in the questions section or contact an admin instead of crying about it in threads.

Clearly you haven't been paying attention to who has been posting in this thread. If you have a problem with the moderating, post something in the questions section or contact an admin instead of crying about it in threads.

I didn't realize their were streams of tears pouring down my face nor did I realize my post came off as whiny. If you fail to see the attempted humor in my attempted thread or my trying to bring some levity in what has become a caustic and vitriolic environment than I guess that was my failure. I figured my use of the word shenanigans showed I was not taking myself seriously in the slightest.

To put it bluntly. Lighten up dude. I was having a little fun. I'm one of the posters you don't need to be so damn serious about

I wonder how patient Fins' fans are...I don't care how heavily touted Luck is, his first season (& probably second) he's going to throw A LOT of picks and they're going to lose a lot of games.

Happens to every rookie QB. Especially when they're coming in to lead a dysfunctional team.

This was all a bit of a joke to me but....since the Colts are really starting to worry me the Dolphins must officially go into obvious Suck for Luck mode. #@$k the Colts!!!

Here is what Andrew Luck thinks about all you Suck For Luck fans

He calls the so-called "Suck for Luck" campaigns "stupid," shaking his head at the notion some fans of losing teams — most notably the 0-7 Indianapolis Colts and 0-6 Miami Dolphins — are rooting for those losses to keep mounting so their franchise will be in position to use the No. 1 pick on him in the spring.
"I don't think a fan should want a team to lose, whether now or later," he said. "Fans should support their team, have them win, and whatever happens, happens."

Your own hero just hit a grand slam against all of you. He probably doesn't even want to play for fans like that. Now time for the Jets fans to go to the Colts board and start a new campaign.

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/25/sports/la-sp-1026-andrew-luck-20111026

Interesting perspective. I don't think Ive ever seen this brought up on the board before. You truly have great insight into the game.

OH MY GOD! I am sick of seeing this thread posted every week. Someone please sticky the first one and say OK we get it and best of all... WE DON'T CARE! DAMMIT MAN!

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Welcome to 3 weeks ago. He's obviously going to say that, as any player would. Were you expecting him to say..."I love it, players should purposely suck because I'm so great! Fans should boo their own teams!"??? Yeah, real nice way to give a first impression to possible future teammates. He's not a moron. Think before posting crap like this.

And really? The Dolphins fans are not the only ones that don't care about wins and would rather have losses this season.

So I am trolling the Colts forum as I said before since they are our only Luck competition and get this: Some of the fans seem to think they would be well off with Vontae, Solai and our #2 overall in exchange for their #1 overall.. :lol: we would make out in that deal.. Too bad the Colts forum doesn't run that team *sigh*

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom