(Merged xA LOT) The Official You gotta Suck to get Luck Superthread | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged xA LOT) The Official You gotta Suck to get Luck Superthread

Play for Pride or Suck for Luck ?

• Play for Pride

Votes: 39 16.9%
  • Suck for Luck

Votes: 192 83.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually am sober at the moment.
3726239808_1a75a9d4d6-1.jpg

Everything is gonna be rocking here till 4am. No need to rush tonight. Cant wait to see interesting costumes and probably a few stabbings and some tear gas incidents.

Whenever it is that this thread finally runs out of steam.... what's the over/under on total # of pages? I'm putting it at 350!
i think it will definitely last through the draft, so your prediction could be pretty accurate, or maybe even a tad low.

the funny thing about this is, although i think we have a very good shot at getting him considering how bad we are playing, we also may very well not get the 1st pick and miss out, then we will have had a thread of 400 plus pages to someone who never takes a snap as a dolphin qb.

hopefully we do get him and the thread is worth it.

His College coach ran wild cat on 3-8, so if he is willing to go back to the sideline and smile, he won't decline coming here because we have been known to do that in the past. :)

Come back from behind.

Throw pick 6.

Come back out.

Drive down field for TD.

Handle adversity like a BOSS.

Win the game.

Give me Luck now.

Under, soon as we win a couple games this thread is gonna be a ghost town.

Yay! I hope that happens so that we can miss out on one of the greatest QB prospects of this generation and remain without the most important position on the field, in addition to the 10+ years we have been horrible/mediocre without one.

I'm stoked.

Whenever it is that this thread finally runs out of steam.... what's the over/under on total # of pages? I'm putting it at 350!

If we get the #1 overall pick this thread could easily hit 400-500 pages, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom