MERGEDX3: Former Dolphin Daunte Culpepper Retires | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX3: Former Dolphin Daunte Culpepper Retires

Who treated him like crap last year and ran him out of Miami?? (even though he deserved it)

Answer: Cam Cameron

Who would be his OC in Baltimore??

You got it! Cam Cameron....

Whats his excuse for turning down green Bay and Pittsburgh? who both offered him contracts

Whats his excuse for turning down green Bay and Pittsburgh? who both offered him contracts

Oh, I agree.....Cpep is a moron and should have taken whatever he could get at this point. I was just commenting on the Baltimore question. That would probably be his best chance to start, but I don't see him playing for Cam.

Oh, I agree.....Cpep is a moron and should have taken whatever he could get at this point. I was just commenting on the Baltimore question. That would probably be his best chance to start, but I don't see him playing for Cam.

Yeah, that and when Aaron Rodgers gets injured. Then we could just laugh when Baltimore, or Green Bay was picking top 5 in 2009

I feel bad for the guy still. He's been through a lot and it doesn't seem like anybody out there wants to help him out. I don't see why Baltimore didn't pick him up, even though I hear he was asking for maybe a little bit more than what he should be getting.

what was that pointing at his knee and giving the ok sign to rub it into our noses last season?

his knee hasn't been and never will be "ok" so the zero he was making with his fingers was actually his chances for a successful future in football.

wow, i wish the dolphins and ocho stinko had never crossed paths.

"When free agency began this year, I had a new sense of excitement about continuing to rebuild my career in the same way that I had rebuilt my knee after my catastrophic injury in 2005," Culpepper said Thursday. "Unfortunately, what I found out was that the league did not share any of the optimism about me as an unrestricted free agent that I expected. In fact, there was an overwhelming sense that there was no room for me among this year's group of quarterbacks, whether in a starting, competing or a backup role.
"No matter what I did or said, there seemed to be a unified message from teams that I was not welcome to compete for one of the many jobs that were available at the quarterback position. It seems that the stance I took in both Minnesota and Miami regarding my rights as a person and player has followed me into free agency."
:lol: What a crybaby.

Where are all the people who laughed at, bashed, or both, WVDolphan when he stated during last summer that Daunte Culpepper would be out of the NFL in 2008???

I'm so glad I never have to see that stupid "get your roll on" ever again.

:sidelol: I dont think you would have to worry about that even if he decided to take the league minimum that he was worth.

:sidelol: I dont think you would have to worry about that even if he decided to take the league minimum that he was worth.

Pitt offered him a 1 year million + contract to be back up. I dont know what GB offered but im sure it was around the same

If anyone has time and would like excellent reading materila go back through the archives and find all the Daunte arguments I was involved w/ when you guys got him.

Yea, someone pull up those classics I was involved in. I bashed Daunte as badly, if not worse than I do John Beck. There were tons of people suggesting we shouldve kept Daunte. Daunte blows. Some epics between Dlockz and I. I might have to go find the one where the majority of people that I was clueless to suggest he wouldnt be in the league this year. :lol:

Now if we can just get Beck out of the league, I could exercise some serious demons. :lol: :up: Would love to put both of them way back in the rear view mirror by not even having them in the league. The two worst QBs Ive ever seen start games for the phins.

Yea, someone pull up those classics I was involved in. I bashed Daunte as badly, if not worse than I do John Beck. There were tons of people suggesting we shouldve kept Daunte. Daunte blows. Some epics between Dlockz and I. I might have to go find the one where the majority of people that I was clueless to suggest he wouldnt be in the league this year. :lol:

Now if we can just get Beck out of the league, I could exercise some serious demons. :lol: :up: Would love to put both of them way back in the rear view mirror by not even having them in the league. The two worst QBs Ive ever seen start games for the phins.

24oopyv-1.jpg

Culpepper was a sack of **** who, apparently, can only read a defense when he's playing Madden. Whoever said the guy was accurate knows nothing about football. The only reason he had that one great year was because it was immediately after they changed the coverage rules for the CBs, which is why Peyton had an even better year.

Look at his career numbers and you'll see the guy was all hype. Complete dip*** from beginning to end.

Back
Top Bottom