MergedX3: The WR Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MergedX3: The WR Thread

If our O-Line didn't suck so much, they might've actually had time to get open...

The crows can and were blitzing the run as well as the pass because their LBs are smart and athletic enough to change direction and detect the flow of the Oline...

That's all we are missing on offense. We need a go to guy. Look at guys like Boldin, Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshall etc.

That's what we need. Isn't Johnson a FA?

we should just develop B.London he is BIG, Strong, and Young. Hes not Andre Johnson but im sure he can get better he did show some skill in the few passes they threw @ him.

I posted this on another thread but I believe this is pretty much the same thread thinking a stud WR will make us so much better. Although it doesn't hurt to have one our priority has to be on the Oline and our Pass rush and Run blitz abilities.

The need for a Centre is huge (A.Mack Please), the G's just need to get healthy and Satele can add to the depth, RT can be solved with re-signing VC or dumping a tonne a money in J.Gross's lap. We need someone to help Porter on the other side to get to the Qb, we also need an ILB to help Crowder out.

With a dominant Oline and R&R attacking defenses our WR's are good enough to get open for Chad. Between Ginn,Bess,Cobbs,Fasano,Martin and Cam we have plenty of talent and if you need anything to me it would be a proven veteran WR to help guide the younglings (T.Holt sounds good to me).

Majority of the teams with a Stud WR are all at home watching the playoffs. Name a team that has a great defense that's at home watching right now.......you can't!!!!!

Primadonna's is all these high maintenance so-called top WRs are I want C Mack and I'll take ILB OLB NT at #26 and still get one of the two best Centers at #44 or take Mack earlier and Take D at#44..., at #44 there will be many spoils left... and at #26 and #44 you can move down to accumulate picks..., I don't like to pay to move up...

we should just develop B.London he is BIG, Strong, and Young. Hes not Andre Johnson but im sure he can get better he did show some skill in the few passes they threw @ him.

One word London... Ireland is no fool the Giants did not want to give this guy up and now that the Plax situation is acute..., I'm sure they would love to have young London back - no way...!

O-line

You don't think our Olinemen getting shot putted into the backfield is an issue?

Of course it is an issue when you are missing your two starting guards. I mean come on now, when those guys return and stay healthy we have a good young line that has tons of potential. I don't believe this is a MAJOR area of need in the off season. they need time together and to stay healthy. What in the heck happened to Shawn Murphy? Lets hope he gets a little better for next season.

What are you talking about? They Blitz. It's what they do. Our O line could not pick it up. There were WRs and TEs open that day, Chad just didn't hit them. His first INT was over the head of a wide open Ted Ginn. The RAvens were killing Chad, and, our whole Oline. Oour OGs were getting tossed around like paper dolls.

Correct Goonboss they Run blitz they pass blitz they simple beat us man to man..., they respected us but they knew we couldn't manage them... thankfully JLong looks like he'll battle anyone... Misdirection was on our side till we foiled it..., but that ain'ta base offense..., they are more athletic and physically more mature than our Oline give credit to our backs..., they didn't let up..

Of course it is an issue when you are missing your two starting guards. I mean come on now, when those guys return and stay healthy we have a good young line that has tons of potential. I don't believe this is a MAJOR area of need in the off season. they need time together and to stay healthy. What in the heck happened to Shawn Murphy? Lets hope he gets a little better for next season.

Even Smiley is not physical enough to be a drive blocker like we need. He's excellent in space, like Satale, but, like Satale is not overpowering. This O line needs help. It's not TOP priority, as C and G can be found in the late rounds, but, WR is NOT the highest priority, and, C/G is a higher one.

When spelling the word "upgrade" it should not be capitalized as "UPgrade." This is a commonly miss-spelled word on this forum, thought you should know. :rolleyes2:

Touché' by the way

By saying only one disappointing game, it sure sounded like you've missed a few games.

oh ok, 6 dissapointing games? is that better?
ive watched em all thanks
the fade to ginn that lost us the game vs jets
the blowout in desert
the last second texans loss
the 2 ravens losses
and the pats game that went back and forth till late..
yeah they are dissapointing lets state the obvious

You don't think our Olinemen getting shot putted into the backfield is an issue?

Actually that was not the only thing that was happening... They opened lanes on us like they were opening a tin of baked beans... Suggs AND Lewis could have strolled shoulder to shoulder between those gaps in the Line... They were not just getting bulldozed but taken to school.

Any Larry Fitzgerald clones coming up in the draft? If so, we need to grab him. Fitzgerald looks like THE prototype NFL receiver these days. He's a huge reason the Cardinals are in the playoffs.

We definitely need a big time receiver. We have all the compliments to a big name receiver with bess, camarillo, and ginn and the good recieving tight ends and backs. We just need that dynamic explosive receiver. Anquan Boldin would be perfect. But maybe Nicks from UNC and Kenny Britt from Rutgers.

One word London..., he'll have an off season to prepare and be an impact player...

Camarillo, Ginn and Bess will be splitting time with this guy

You can bank on this, London will never be anything special in the NFL. Watch his route running, he has very stiff hips, and they are not fluid at all. He is unable to drop and sink his hips on cuts and he is weak at throwing his head on the curls and comebacks.

The Dolphins need a dominant reciever, and London isnt that guy.

We need a TO type receiver without the drops and attitude... Sounds like Boldin. I HAVE A DREAM!

hell i would welcome T.O. just as he is. his entertainment value is worth it. kidding:D

I would think that Chad Johsnon would be great you guys know why dont you ?

here is why he would be great.
#1 Chad wouldnt have to spend a lot of money on shipping pepto bismal to Joey Porter.

#2 Chad could add some entertaining antics that could distract from the usual Brett Farve is God announcers crowd.

Back
Top Bottom