Mock Drafts....daniel Jones-qb Duke | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Drafts....daniel Jones-qb Duke

I like Jones but you do not move up to nab him...too much risk vs the reward.

This is how you stay 7-9

Eh, might help to build just the slightest semblance of a run game, defense and interior offensive line as well, pretty sure football is not all about the QB position.

Seattle does that with a HoF QB (or so I'm told), so not sure why Miami wouldn't do that with whatever trash QB they put and have put back there (according to the fans) :shrug:

Last edited:
Strong pass. Don't care what he does at the combine/workouts. I've seen enough of him in the ACC. Every time I've seen him I feel like I'm watching Ryan.

He should be a day two pick but because of the demand for QBs he'll go in the first round and that team will waste 3+ years and be back in the QB market.

Murray is the only QB in this draft I'd be thrilled with. I'd be OK with Haskins.

Daniel Jones just LOOKS like someone who Elway would salivate over and pick in the first.

Rising up the draft boards, fashionable pick by lazy journalists because of connection to the Mannings (same college coach?) but also because he's 6'5" and white. With Murray entering generally considered the fourth best QB in the class although increasingly considered better than Lock. Has potential but will be overdrafted.

Also went to Duke, so probably an asshole.

**** Ryan Tannehill. I want an 11-5 season or better for once. If we keep him and play him we are guaranteed to have the 13th pick again or worse next year when you really need to have a top 10 to get your QB of the future.

Draft a QB day 2 and sign a cheap vet. If we find a diamond in the rough then that’s great. Otherwise we are in a position of potential next draft.

Why does the OL keep finishing bottom of the league though? Ok so it is all the QB? I guess were going to find out without Ryan here...

Who knows how they would have played wirh Sitton, also the back ie Drake and some of the TE’s didn’t help protectction either.

You cant tell me you were comfortable with the interior OL play?

Look at the playoff teams left, the OLine matters...a lot

you all know I like Daniel Jones. But we have far more needs right now. Jones would be a rookie, and like most rookies he wouldn't be a pro bowler. Honestly, Brock Osweiler is the cheapest best choice we have for this year lol. Fix the OL and get some DE's and a CB in the draft and FA's, let Osweiler start all year with Falk backing him up, plus a rookie as 3rd stringer. In 2020 get the QB you want.

you know whats funny is how the Patriots have one of the cheapest OL's in the league, yet the Saints have one of the most expensive OL's. Makes you wonder about the OL. But all 4 teams left, have elite (or almost elite) QBs.

Arm is too weak. Doubt Elway really likes him that much.

So was Pennington's who was also a first round pick and had a good career. Jones is also 6'5 and runs well, he's an excellent QB prospect despite what y'all believe.

Back
Top Bottom