Most Important Quality Tannehill Needs To Show These Last Games... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Important Quality Tannehill Needs To Show These Last Games...

Deep shots are always possible if you are willing to take the chance and make a quick decision. Poor blocking isn't an excuse. You need to at least throw it up deep 5 times a game with current rules. Especially if its 3rd and long.

Blocking didn't effect this play because Ryan made a quick decision and heaved it up.

There are bunch more like this were the ball is out in 2 seconds deep. Just have to commit.

Now why did you make me watch Dallas Thomas get walked back into his QB's lap?

I'd really like to be able to design an offense around more that just chucking it deep as the QB's legs get crushed by his own fat ass blocker......

On top of it, we'd need to shift through the 2,000 "Tannehill was lucky, should have been intercepted" posts.

Look at bills qb how he buys time in the pocket when the OLINE collapses. Had it been tannehill he would get sacked 9 times a game.

We all should be done with tannehill.....GET RID OF THE SCRUB.

Look at bills qb how he buys time in the pocket when the OLINE collapses. Had it been tannehill he would get sacked 9 times a game.

Bills QB bought time in the pocket and completed 55% of his passes, threw as much INTs as TDs and lost the game...

Lol, oh how quick we forget. Tannehill was doing the exact same **** before he got his leg injured on a cheap shot.

In addition to not only doing it, he was doing it better than Allen could ever dream to.

You can act like Tannehill is trash, but don’t take away the painfully obvious **** that he does regularly and how well he excelled at it. That’s what we would call ignorance...

I'd really like to be able to design an offense around more that just chucking it deep as the QB's legs get crushed by his own fat *** blocker......

Why must you always redirect? I never said base the whole offense off of it. I said throw it up 5 times a game. Figure a way to make it work.

6 TD passes in 25 throws for Ryan when going deep.
7 TD passes in 153 throws for Ryan when we throw it short.

Terrible idea to try to score TD's. :(

It's funny back in 2015 I was contending that we needed to heave it up more to keep defense honest. Laughed at because there is no blocking according to most on here. But in end of 2015 and throughout 2016 when he started doing it the offense opened up and he had his best season passing deep.

But we can't go deep because of blocking, yeah right.
I can come up with 50 different Youtube video's of all different QB's completing the deep pass in around 2 seconds to throw, It's all about anticipation.

Lol, oh how quick we forget. Tannehill was doing the exact same **** before he got his leg injured on a cheap shot.

In addition to not only doing it, he was doing it better than Allen could ever dream to.

You can act like Tannehill is trash, but don’t take away the painfully obvious **** that he does regularly and how well he excelled at it. That’s what we would call ignorance...

Tannehill was never moving around like that! What are you talking about!? He was doing it better than that? Rushing for 110 yards or whatever? I’m not saying Allen is better than Tannehill but not sure which games you saw of RT to think he was ever that mobile.

It's funny back in 2015 I was contending that we needed to heave it up more to keep defense honest. Laughed at because there is no blocking according to most on here. But in end of 2015 and throughout 2016 when he started doing it the offense opened up and he had his best season passing deep.

I can come up with 50 different Youtube video's of all different QB's completing the deep pass in around 2 seconds to throw, It's all about anticipation.
I mostly agree with what you are saying... But most of those 2 seconds long throws are often matchup related... A bad OL does limit your ability to consitently throw downfield IMO.

I'd love to see it when the defense is rushing 4 and dropping 7 into coverage.....

I mostly agree with what you are saying... But most of those 2 seconds long throws are often matchup related... A bad OL does limit your ability to consitently throw downfield IMO.

Of course it does. Just another attempt to shift blame away from where it belongs. We've jumped the shark around here with the nonsense.

Of course it does. Just another attempt to shift blame away from where it belongs. We've jumped the shark around here with the nonsense.

Yeah ZERO blame on our QB after 7 years of mediocrity from you. The longest tenured player of these average to below average teams but it has nothing to do with him right lol

Yeah ZERO blame on our QB after 7 years of mediocrity from you. The longest tenured player of these average to below average teams but it has nothing to do with him right lol

So Wake and Jones suck too, right? RIGHT? Both have been here longer. Both are the leaders of a CRAPPY defense. Why do people keep making excuses for them? It's always the LBs or the other linemen or the CBs..... never the fault of the two guys making big money. RIGHT??????

Now make up some other crap.....

I just don’t know what he could do different there short of throw it blind. Pre snap Hyde is on the opposite hash that’s tanny pre snap read the safety alignment once he ids the coverage post snap Hyde just flows to the boot action and then comes across yes he’s following the qbs eyes late there but damn what else can tanny do?

It’s not like he was late releasing that or that he carried the action too far.

I think it’s either ball needs to be more on a line slight loft rope or ball needs to be deeper with more loft to try and take it by the coming across safety.

I’m not really sure why gase can’t develop less taxing his arm vertical but horizontal in nature concepts.

It’s like these calls are being made with a 100 percent throwing arm expectation.

I think you nailed it with the comment about the either more rope to get it to Still before the safety or deeper for Stills to lead him past the safety. Honestly that throw should be fine to a Parker...a big box out receiver should be able to bring that down consistently. Not Stills' game.

I'll try to explain it one more time.....

Here are two undisputed facts:
1. Under Gase, when the OL performs adequately, the team has an excellent winning % and Tannehill has terrific numbers.
2. The players that performed poorly in Miami and have been released, haven't caught on anywhere else.

Ergo, the blame falls on the underperforming linemen. Period. End of story.

So Wake and Jones suck too, right? RIGHT? Both have been here longer. Both are the leaders of a CRAPPY defense. Why do people keep making excuses for them? It's always the LBs or the other linemen or the CBs..... never the fault of the two guys making big money. RIGHT??????

Now make up some other crap.....

That’s a decent point except that both of those guys have PRODUCED at a high level and made pro bowls, all pro etc. Our touches the rock every play and has underperformed for a long time imo

Back
Top Bottom