My opinion on the Joe Philbin interview | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My opinion on the Joe Philbin interview

You can't tell this to those with an agenda they will have nothing to post.

What is your agenda, clinging to the notion that Philbin is a good coach? I've never seen Philbin enraged on the sideline, but even if that did happen it doesn't change how lacking, draining and listless his personality is in general.

Anyone got a link tot he presser?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone please explain to me how Philbin is somehow more inspiring or better coach than the likes of Sparano or Wannstedt?

Joe Philbin is the biggest fraud as a Coach, I just listened to his press conference and as a fan was never more embarrassed of an organization of having this guy as our coach. He was as believable and inspiring as Baghdad Bob.. no wonder Ross likes him. Dawn Aponte should have done the presser the words she wrote for him may have come across as more believable.

To claim to be responsible in total control and then say well I knew nothing of this bulling is just a lie or plain incompetence.
To put this on Kevin O'Neill is ridiculous ...

That TV screen that the players see before leaving the facility that says 24X7 365.. Well I understand it I have felt disgusted 24X7 365 about this franchise for the last 15 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

I just watched the presser. He was speaking out of both sides of his mouth.

"I am in charge of the workplace" "I am in complete control of the workplace"

"I wasn't aware of what transpired"

"If I was aware I would have intervened"

So either he is truthful and incompetent, or lying. You pick which.

Clueless Joe.

8-8 is NOT an improvement from the 7-9 years of the prior season or Sparano years. Sorry!

Also, both Sparano and Wannstedt guided their teams to the playoffs in the FIRST year. It's a little easier to "improve" from 7-9 than it is from a playoff season, don't you think?

If you have 90 posts in 12 years you don't seem to have much time invested in the Dolphins.
Then suddenly start a thread about how the "coach is a fraud", it makes you seem like a troll.

Again casting aspersions about me which you know NOTHING about, I am more heavily invested in the Dolphins than you know I just don't have to get on Message Boards to criticize people for their opinions. I have been a member since 2002 and read the board more than you have posts I read so many outrageous posts over that span but choose only to either respond or Post when I feel a strong urge to do so.. This board is DEDICATED to those who want to offer an opinion, seems many of you that "troll" looking for posts to jump on and criticize forget that..You don't like a post fine disagree with Facts or just disagree "Men of few words are the best men." just because you have X amount of posts means nothing to me it is what you say in them that matters. I read a lot of Great posts as well and do not comment.

Sorry to disappoint you I am not a Troll I just choose not to comment on every post I read so that I can get a participation ribbon and prove my worthiness amongst the other people that Read and Post on FinHeaven.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

I just watched the presser. He was speaking out of both sides of his mouth.

"I am in charge of the workplace" "I am in complete control of the workplace"

"I wasn't aware of what transpired"

"If I was aware I would have intervened"

So either he is truthful and incompetent, or lying. You pick which.

Clueless Joe.

Put my Check Mark next to incompetent

Philbin is not a very good coach regardless of his demeanor.

He's not a leader of men.

You push anyone, and they'll push back. That's what he did today.

To me he looked like he was trying. But it doesn't become him.

You can tell he's not the yelling type. Probably just feeling the stress of it all.

All he's got to do is be genuine.

It reminds me somewhat of Coughlin up in New York. Once he got over himself, learned how to communicate and relate to the players, they won championships.

If I were Philbin, I'd have a coffee with him down at the combine.

Back
Top Bottom