My opinion on the Joe Philbin interview | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My opinion on the Joe Philbin interview

I hate the not leader of men bull**** that gets thrown around..

Just a stupid speculation form people..petty argument.

Philbin handled things perfectly in this press conference. Those ripping him for this press conference were going to rip him no matter what.

Again casting aspersions about me which you know NOTHING about, I am more heavily invested in the Dolphins than you know I just don't have to get on Message Boards to criticize people for their opinions. I have been a member since 2002 and read the board more than you have posts I read so many outrageous posts over that span but choose only to either respond or Post when I feel a strong urge to do so.. This board is DEDICATED to those who want to offer an opinion, seems many of you that "troll" looking for posts to jump on and criticize forget that..You don't like a post fine disagree with Facts or just disagree "Men of few words are the best men." just because you have X amount of posts means nothing to me it is what you say in them that matters. I read a lot of Great posts as well and do not comment.

Sorry to disappoint you I am not a Troll I just choose not to comment on every post I read so that I can get a participation ribbon and prove my worthiness amongst the other people that Read and Post on FinHeaven.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Put my Check Mark next to incompetent

You have the right to post your opinions and thank you for doing so. I don't get why people constantly want to poo poo a poster. IMO if you don't want to say anything but criticism about a poster then don't say anything. It's one thing to debunk someone's opinion but it's another to say a poster shouldn't post because you don't agree or it is a tired subject.

I watched the interview with Joe Philbin. When I watched and seen the look on his face and anger coming out of his mouth I think now he is going to be aggressive. He looks and sounds like he has grown a pair of balls now. I think he will turn into that coach that we really need for this team. I think he means business now. That's a side i never seen from him.

I disagree. I think he doesn't have a clue how to lead our team. Unfortunately we will have to wait another season to see which one of us is right.

Sorry IF you don't like my opinion move on. I know if I was interested in anything you had said over your last 25 K posts I would remember one of them..Who are you?

I'm someone who is here everyday contributing to this site. I don't claim to be special but if you don't "know" me by now that shows your lack of enthusiasm for posting here.

Just curious, Philbin's ability aside...would those saying 8-8 is not an improvement over 7-9 say the same thing if we went 6-10.....would that be no worse than the year before as well?
Also, by any standard this years record was a "northward" improvement over last year. To be more accurate you could say, it was not a big improvement, or not much of an improvement at all, or not enough. Technically, it was in fact, an improvement or better than last years record.

Your right he can say what he wants and I can respond in kind... he is the one who made it personal. SO what I don't post much, if I posted every time I did not like something just to bash someone I guess I could be up to 25K as well.

It's a shame you post so little and when you do it's to bemoan the coach for doing what was right. Your agenda is fueling your diatribes so far.

Just curious, Philbin's ability aside...would those saying 8-8 is not an improvement over 7-9 say the same thing if we went 6-10.....would that be no worse than the year before as well?
Also, by any standard this years record was a "northward" improvement over last year. To be more accurate you could say, it was not a big improvement, or not much of an improvement at all, or not enough. Technically, it was in fact, an improvement or better than last years record.

An improvement from mediocrity to... ummm... mediocrity. Let's celebrate!

Again, Sparano and Wannstedt had playoffs under their belts after Year 1. It's much easier to show "improvement" when you are starting with a low bar to begin with.

To me, any credit that Philbin could have received for "improvement" was flushed down the toilet when they dropped two straight to mediocre teams to end the season with everything on the line.

How anyone can view that as an improvement is beyond me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom