Name your 5 most painful moments as a Dolphins fan | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Name your 5 most painful moments as a Dolphins fan

Still learning the ropes here, hope this is the appropriate forum for this (or is this more for the Lounge?). Anyways, I would like to hear your biggest heartbreaks as a fan.

From my most heartbreaking to least:

1. The 62-7 loss to Jax as Marino's last game.
2. Ricky going to Australia
3. Fiedler's interceptions - tie between Jets Monday night miracle and his pick 6 in 2001 playoffs at Oakland.
4. The loss to the Raiders in 1984, all my friends were Raiders homers in the 1980s. That was an awesome game, like good v evil almost. Those were some different rules for PI back then!
5. Loss to Montana in the SB. Crazy we never have been back since.
First, welcome brother.

5. Not going RB in this draft. Just dumb.
4. Losing Juice.
3. Ricky's Australia crap.
2. 62-7.
1. Watching 6 SBs be won by a no talent cheating Lowes lumber aisle lesbian.

Still learning the ropes here, hope this is the appropriate forum for this (or is this more for the Lounge?). Anyways, I would like to hear your biggest heartbreaks as a fan.

From my most heartbreaking to least:

1. The 62-7 loss to Jax as Marino's last game.
2. Ricky going to Australia
3. Fiedler's interceptions - tie between Jets Monday night miracle and his pick 6 in 2001 playoffs at Oakland.
4. The loss to the Raiders in 1984, all my friends were Raiders homers in the 1980s. That was an awesome game, like good v evil almost. Those were some different rules for PI back then!
5. Loss to Montana in the SB. Crazy we never have been back since.
loss to 49ers in SB
loss to wash in SB
loss to SD in the playoffs (forget the year but stoyanivich missed FG)
loss to jets on monday night miracle. ( i was at the game too)
loss to new england in afc cham game

playoff afc championship loss to Buffalo at home 92
championship game loss at home to patriots 1985
sea of hands loss to raiders...we were gonna win three in a row...damn you ken. stabler
playoff loss at San Diego in 94...I had tickets to super bowl...marino was gonna torch the steelers in championship game just like the chargers did
losing to the Jets in the last game of the season to knock us out of the playoffs with Tannehill choking like a yellow dog on the same day of my best friends funeral....this list could. on for days lol

It's the only game I cried after.
I was at that game and agreed I was emotionally. spent with a raging headache when it ended, but oddly enough I was disappointed but realized I had just watched an historic game. way to go Andre Franklin

The Patriots playoff game when they scored like 23 points in the final 3 minutes against Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor. I believe that year they beat us 3 times in a single season.

1. Signing Culpepper over Brees.
2. 62-7, fully expected them to lose but terrible way to see Marino out.
3. Trading welker for a 5th to ne and drafting gin early as replacement.
4. Trading a 2nd for aj touchy feeley.
5. This years bills end of season meltdown. I live near buffalo so any time they lose to them its especially painful.

As a sports fan however my most painful moment was the 3-1 OKC meltdown against GS, Klay Thompsons 3rd quarter was the most defeated i ever felt after a sporting event. None of my favorite teams have won a ring since ive been a fan in the early 90s.

1) the Monday night bullshit comeback the Jets pulled
2) Ricky retiring
3) drafting Jake long
4) playoff massacre loss to the jags
5) blowing a once in a lifetime -3 first round picks by reaching big time on two of them

All losses 1999 to 2002
Loss to Jim Harbaugh and the Colts 1995 I think.
Playoff loss to Baltimore 2008.

1. Marino's last game; playoff embarrassing blow out loss 62-7 against Jags. really bothered me to see Marino go out like that.
2. Watching Ray Lucas as our starting QB
3. Drafting Ronnie Brown over Aaron Rodgers - I obviously didnt know Rodgers would be great but we just needed a freakin QB! and Ronnie Brown was nothing special in college
4. Trading for Culpepper instead of signing Drew Brees - Never liked Culpepper and thought his injury was more serious given his playstyle and size. conversely, I loved Drew Brees.
5. Ricky Williams retiring

Sea Of Hands
1978 Monday Night loss to Oilers
1982 Super Bowl loss to Washington
1984 Super Bowl loss to 49ers
1994 playoff loss to Chargers

After that loss, I slowly learned not to let a loss bother me more more than a day or two, at best.

1- Don Shula passing away
2-Zach Thomas and jason taylor leaving
3-Dan Marino one and only super bowl
4-New england picking Tom Brady
5-Is your mom a prostitute

Back
Top Bottom