Ndamukong Suh Thinks Miami Dolphins Run Play Breakdown Is Funny | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh Thinks Miami Dolphins Run Play Breakdown Is Funny

So the highest paid player by a wide margin on the defense shouldn't take responsibility for the unit he plays on that gave up 294 rushing yards?

If a DT is double teamed a majority of the time and the pieces around him fail to materialize, that blame falls on Davie and the CS having such mediocre players to develop.

Landrys crack backs will have their blowback. Landry lost my respect in totality once I seen him leave Drake on the ground getting pummeled for Landrys actions.

Yeah and Landry is up to his dirty cheap shot old tricks - again vs Buffalo and being labeled by them a "dirty player."
Following a personal foul penalty in the other game, he's off to a great start...

That's fine, but all that says is you are content and happy with the solutions put in place to replace him.

When most with a objective mind, understand the ludicrous nature of your proposition.
You read a lot more into my comment than I could have ever imagined.

My premise is that they weren't good last year and they will probably be comparable this season. No one absolutely knows what the DL will be like until we see the results in the regular season. From the looks of the preseason, we are in for more of the same.

Teams worked away from suh when he was in Miami. I don’t think there’s a dt in the building that teams feel they have to work away from any more.

Suhs not here because miamis front office is terrible with money management more than anything else.

Yeah and Landry is up to his dirty cheap shot old tricks - again vs Buffalo and being labeled by them a "dirty player."

lol the block was clean as they come. Jarvis plays the game old school . . . Buffalo still salty about the Aaron Williams hit and the scrum from the last game.

**** Buffalo

You read a lot more into my comment than I could have ever imagined.

My premise is that they weren't good last year and they will probably be comparable this season. No one absolutely knows what the DL will be like until we see the results in the regular season. From the looks of the preseason, we are in for more of the same.

Actually your premise was a backhanded response to Suh. The sad part was he is the last person from last year who should be trashed.

Suh didn't ask to be traded. He did nothing but do his job between the lines on Sunday. Can you say the same of the personnel left behind?

lol the block was clean as they come. Jarvis plays the game old school . . . Buffalo still salty about the Aaron Williams hit and the scrum from the last game.

**** Buffalo

Personally I thought he launched himself.

Teams worked away from suh when he was in Miami. I don’t think there’s a dt in the building that teams feel they have to work away from any more.

Suhs not here because miamis front office is terrible with money management more than anything else.

They either worked away or double and tripled him and forced another guy to stop the run inside.

And the animosity towards Suh and Jarvis for money is the biggest front office scapegoat we have probably ever had around here. Piss poor cap management from all angles.

Good luck replacing those two guys this year.

**** Buffalo
Actually Landry and Incog are cut from the same cloth.. Fierce competitors who if they play for your team, you find ways to rationalize or overlook their douchebaggery on and off the field.

They either worked away or double and tripled him and forced another guy to stop the run inside.

Very true. You line a DT like Suh up to the strength of the formation in a 3T and force the offense to make a decision - either try to run at him, or concede and run away from him.

A DT like Suh had often done what he was paid to do before the ball was even snapped. But he can't play all 11 positions at once.

Actually Landry and Incog are cut from the same cloth.. Fierce competitors who if they play for your team, you find ways to rationalize or overlook their douchebaggery on and off the field.

Landry is annoying when it comes to the extra curricular activities after the play . . . . But this is legal as hell and until the double standard NFL changes the rule for the offense . . . I don't see anything wrong with it.

Head on swivel at all times.

You can go back and watch the 10mn highlight reel from that game. And the tape in those instances make my case. Suh being doubled, cut backs by Carolina RBS away from Suh and the LBS getting sucked up and unable to fill lanes.

Back
Top Bottom