NE players reveal Cam Newton lost QB job more than Mac Jones earned it. FINS will eat | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NE players reveal Cam Newton lost QB job more than Mac Jones earned it. FINS will eat

Cam was let go for the money. He wasn't going to start and he's making too much for a non-vaccinated back up so BB said, **** him. Mac Jones is so overrated that it's crazy. He may do well for a while in the game because BB is a great game day coach but by the second half we'll have him frustrated. Mac will throw for 1 TD against 2 picks. If we can stop their run game and force Mac to beat us he could take a beating. If they can beat us with their run game it will truly be sickening to see. With all the picks and money that went into that front 7 they better do the job! If they hold up and make it tough sledding for NE on the ground we should win by a couple of TDs. If they can prevent us from running then life will be tough on offense. We must run the ball and stop the run, we do that the rest falls into place!
What?

BB paid Cam 100% of what he was due for the year. 3.5M.

LOL. Brady was a 6th rounder and he did okay.

Trust me when I tell you this: Mac is the real deal. If he can stay upright he will be very good with a chance to be special.

But, I sure hope the Fins players think like you.
The real deal?

A, you're saying the Patriots sent Cam on his way with 3.5 million?? No way. He got his money last year when he played. How are you getting game checks when you're not playing in the games?

The money was guaranteed!!! Wow!!! BB gave Cam 3.5 million to go away!! He should have kept Cam, he's paying him anyway. I was sure money was a big factor, it usually is!

The money was guaranteed!!! Wow!!! BB gave Cam 3.5 million to go away!! He should have kept Cam, he's paying him anyway. I was sure money was a big factor, it usually is!
BB didn't screw him over. Cam just got beat by Mac. After that became apparent BB needed to get Cam off of Mac's back.

Yes, Mac is THAT good.

Gonna make a LOT of AFC East fans shake their head and mutter "not again...". LOL

Or not.

But yes.

BB didn't screw him over. Cam just got beat by Mac. After that became apparent BB needed to get Cam off of Mac's back.

Yes, Mac is THAT good.

Gonna make a LOT of AFC East fans shake their head and mutter "not again...". LOL

Or not.

But yes.
No. That’s not what happened. Cam didn’t know the playbook and had other personal issues. He wasn’t beaten out.

No. That’s not what happened. Cam didn’t know the playbook and had other personal issues. He wasn’t beaten out.
Cam has no one to blame but himself. He had 1 year to "prove it". He should have done better.

He had a second year to "prove it" and could not even make the team.

Let's see if he tries his hand at broad casting, or possibly starting a men's clothing business of some kind; he probably has enough "stock" for that - LOL

Forgive my confusion, but I think not knowing the playbook is a huge factor in getting beaten out.

Don't you?

Cam has no one to blame but himself. He had 1 year to "prove it". He should have done better.

He had a second year to "prove it" and could not even make the team.

Let's see if he tries his hand at broad casting, or possibly starting a men's clothing business of some kind; he probably has enough "stock" for that - LOL
Big Fig was never a good fit in NE. He’s not accurate, likes to ad lib and is not a good soldier. Otoh he’s deadly in the RZ. I think we’ll see our bkup QB used in much the same way instead of putting Tua at risk

EVERYONE that watched the preseason and saw that stats knows Mac kicked Cam to the curb. Mac completely outplayed him. It wasn't even close.

The Pats aren't your team so I don't expect you to really know, but trust me Cam was soundly beaten out.

I in no way, not for one second...believe that Mac beat out Cam.

The whole playbook crap is just that. Belicheat and Kraft were told by Goodell to protect themselves when letting him go for purely vax reasons. (Urban should have taken note)

I am 100% fine for letting him go for that, but it's funny watching the league dance around it.

Back
Top Bottom