*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 79 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are allowing your fandom to see things that aren't there. His throws don't possess zip. They've never possessed zip going back to Alabama. Tua is making Brissett look like Dan Marino on some of these out routes.

It's not just arm strength that's lacking for Tua. It's his size. It's his lack of athleticism. He plays small in pocket. Doesn't improvise well. It's a combination of a very underwhelming toolset. I just don't understand what you guys see in his toolset that excites you for the future?

I'll also add this line doesn't look good. Tua's inability to scramble is a bad combination.
All you care about is zip zip and zip. Then ignore everything else. Yor boy Watson throws with the same zip. Watson 1 inch taller then Tua and wieghs less. If Tua fail it will be other things then zip on his arm. Tua is one of.the most accurate QBs ever coming out if college. You saw that today placed the ball right where it needed in tight windows. Even the Bears announcers where commenting on his accuracy into the tight windows.

Yeah! But learning the mental side of the Game AT the NFL level is no joke.

Teams are going to scheme him and dare him to beat them with his arm.

Can he do that or will he be the next RGIII?
Teams scheme Lamar Jackson that way too.

Whether he can or can't doesn't matter much. The Bears are starting with a QB with a great toolset. Similar to Trey Lance. Toolsets matter a whole lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom