Oregon pro day 4/2 Penei Sewell | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oregon pro day 4/2 Penei Sewell

If the Bungles pass on Sewell I predict Burrow won’t make it through the season. Again. That poor kid looked like he was standing in the middle of I-95 during rush hour last year. What’s the point of drafting a WR when he has no time to get open? It’s the Bengals though. SMH. Lol
Many Rookie Qb's have been murdered like that. David Carr got sacked like a banshee in every other play. The Texans line was so horrible.

Our 18 pick will be defense. After doing a bit of research it appears a few teams interested to no surprise are the Lions, Steelers, and etc. In an interview recently Collins shared information on teams he has spoken to but there wasn't any mention of Miami. He might not be there at the 18th pick.
I think it’s the pass rusher from GA or MIA

i still think they go qb, they still have Ryan but it’s not often your in a spot to grab a franchise qb without giving up the farm. Think either they go qb or they trade to a team that wants a qb. I don’t see how qb isn’t 4 of the top 5 picks.
They have to or look to trade to a QB needy team. Ryan is 35 and his cap hit is f-ing crazy.

The Bengals have the Bama tackle on the left and Reilly Reiff on the right...

Sewell may not be in their plans....

Their Tackles are decently rated when healthy. But this is what I call an influence pick. Bengals Coach being a former qb, and former qb quartersback coach may disagree with us.

If we were to go Sewell, then Paye... some of these folks would lose their minds.

I'd get a 6 pack of dark beer, some snacks and laugh my butt off.
Damn I totally missed the dark beer. Next time I drink a nice dark brew I'll think of you, one of my favorites brother.

Atlanta has 3 options... Fields, Sewell, trade back

no way you can take a receiver in their situation
I have to believe Atlanta is thinking defense to so the trade back would help them. A TE for them does nothing to move the needle this year.

Bengals are stuck in a tough spot.

You go with the WR that Burrows had huge success with in CFB? Or the dominant TE from Florida that is a WR in a TE frame or do you go with the meat and potatoes pick with Sewell?
Personally, I think the LT is the correct play here. To me, it's way harder to find a blindside protector than it is to find a good receiver in the draft.

Pittsburgh has cheat codes when they draft receivers, as they seem to nail them in days 2 & 3.

I wouldn't be too upset if Miami took Slater at 6(or with trade down) if he was going to be our RT.
While I think I'm on the Pitts train I would prefer to get instant help with Tua and reducing the amount of hits he'll take. And there will be guys like Brevin Jordan-Pat Freiermuth at TE and still plenty to chose from at WR.
Adding to the list of TE, I am curious about Kenny Yeboah from Mississippi. Not a name to forget.

Back
Top Bottom