Our new offensive line | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our new offensive line

One thing for sure. OL will be much much better at running the ball. If only we had CEH running behind the new line.

Jackson. Flowers Karras Kindley or Deiter. Hunt

With TUA, maybe Jackson plays RT and Hunt plays LT. If Hunt plays RG, then our last years LT may still be there (hopefully improved). I don't think you move Flowers to LT again if Jackson plays RT. Who knows?

Wow. That would be horrible.

Best case scenario for us and Deiter would be Flowers looks great at LG and Deiter improves enough to hold off all challengers at RG.
I think best case scenario for Deiter is that he beats Karras out at center (a position the 3ypc guys suggested). He succeeded there in college and is more in line with body type Grier/Flores seem to be looking for (330 lbs vs. Karras at 305 lbs). We did only sign Karras for 1 year and I think he's very average. Maybe that was to help Deiter transition to the position. It may take him until next year, so best case Deiter beats him right away, worst case I hope, it takes until next year for Deiter to transition. Jackson-Flowers-Deiter-Hunt-Davis. Next offseason we draft a RT to supplant Davis.

I think best case scenario for Deiter is that he beats Karras out at center (a position the 3ypc guys suggested). He succeeded there in college and is more in line with body type Grier/Flores seem to be looking for (330 lbs vs. Karras at 305 lbs). We did only sign Karras for 1 year and I think he's very average. Maybe that was to help Deiter transition to the position. It may take him until next year, so best case Deiter beats him right away, worst case I hope, it takes until next year for Deiter to transition. Jackson-Flowers-Deiter-Hunt-Davis. Next offseason we draft a RT to supplant Davis.
I was talking 2020. I see Karras starting all 16 if healthy.

I was talking 2020. I see Karras starting all 16 if healthy.
Was looking who our Backup Center is and its Keaton Sutherland (lol) Kid better be good
Exactly...And what if (I know, a huge what if), considering Jackson's age, he by 2021 or 2022 starts playing LT as well as Tunsel was before he was traded.

Two 1st round picks and a 2nd is a lot of capital for a team that is rebuilding.

I will never understand Laremy Tunsil love guy was good but not great at LT who is now making 22 million dollars a season from the Moron Obrien.. He led the League in Penalties was 47th in the league with 3 sacks given up not to mention the Running game was terrible for them which indicates to me he didn't help turn that unit around..

Just because we took a guy High in Round 1 doesn't make him a great blocker, I think too many people are sweating his draft rank more then his actual performance. Look at his PFF grades if you want and tell me that guy is a franchise LT.

Was looking who our Backup Center is and its Keaton Sutherland (lol) Kid better be good

I will never understand Laremy Tunsil love guy was good but not great at LT who is now making 22 million dollars a season from the Moron Obrien.. He led the League in Penalties was 47th in the league with 3 sacks given up not to mention the Running game was terrible for them which indicates to me he didn't help turn that unit around..

Just because we took a guy High in Round 1 doesn't make him a great blocker, I think too many people are sweating his draft rank more then his actual performance. Look at his PFF grades if you want and tell me that guy is a franchise LT.

Back up center will probably be Deits, one of the rookies we just brought in, or someone we sign.

Odds are the primary back up center is not Keaton Sutherland.

But anything is possible!

Deiter will be backup C/G and either he will improve or next year welcome to Humphrey
The plan IMO is clear Hunt and kindley will start to gain awareness before put Tua behind them in 2021

Deiter will be backup C/G and either he will improve or next year welcome to Humphrey
The plan IMO is clear Hunt and kindley will start to gain awareness before put Tua behind them in 2021

2018 he was very good. In 2019 he regressed a little bit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200428-175830_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20200428-175830_Google.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20200428-175900_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20200428-175900_Google.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 3
Humphreys is my number one target next year regardless. I'll take him in the 1st and we have our Oline anchor for tua's career.

Back
Top Bottom