Panthers trade for Darnold. Guess they won't be trading up to 6 with us... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Panthers trade for Darnold. Guess they won't be trading up to 6 with us...

The only way I would want to trade back now is if Pitts was taken before our pick at 6.

This looks like when Fins traded for Rosen...
Carolina probably thinks they are buying low with some upside. Like the Rosen trade, I just don't foresee it working out for Carolina and they move on after a year.

This pretty much leaves Denver as the lone top 10 team, that seems to have interest in trading up. The leverage is now on Denver's side, unless another team behind them starts gaining traction. It appears Atlanta and Detroit will need to make their selections at #4 and #7.

Does Atlanta select a QB or either Pitts or Chase? This could get worrisome for Miami?
I di not think ATL takes a QB. I think they feel Ryan has 2-3 more years

The only way I would want to trade back now is if Pitts was taken before our pick at 6.
I'd add Chase to that list. Let's say worst case scenario for us: ATL picks Pitts and CIN picks Chase then we should absolutely trade back. Imo, Waddle and Smith are not worth #6.

I'd add Chase to that list. Let's say worst case scenario for us: ATL picks Pitts and CIN picks Chase then we should absolutely trade back. Imo, Waddle and Smith are not worth #6.
How about Sewell at 6?

Back
Top Bottom