Panthers trade for Darnold. Guess they won't be trading up to 6 with us... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Panthers trade for Darnold. Guess they won't be trading up to 6 with us...

Man they over paid for darnold. A first for him? Sure his potential may have been ruined by inept jets, but seems like one of the qbs could have fallen to them. yeah I don't think there will be any trade down options worthy from there as even if broncos want a qb, they will stay put as they won't feat panthers picking a qb ahead of them
They didn't trade a 1st.

They didn't trade a 1st.
yeah I looked quickly with the news flashed across the screen and thought it said 6th next year or something. I still think a 2nd and 4th is too much for darnold, but oh well, panthers will find out soon enough if he was worth that much

I would be shocked if Justin Fields is there and Atlanta drafts a tight end for Matt Ryan. I know they just restructured his deal to get under the cap, but Matty Ice's best days are behind him.

Good for Darnold. Thought he was going to better than he's been. Maybe he will be.
if he does look good with panthers, it will only further confirm what a horrible coach gase is, especially with young qbs. We've seen how much better tannehill has looked away from gase and then we'll see if darnold looks better or not

They need defense though. Does a TE/WR help them move the needle?
I totally agree that the Falcons biggest need is on defense. Yet according to many on here, Pitts is the greatest TE to ever play the game. So if the Falcons believe he can make the offense even more potent than it already is, they could draft Pitts and then use the rest of the draft to try and upgrade their defense.

I totally agree that the Falcons biggest need is on defense. Yet according to many on here, Pitts is the greatest TE to ever play the game. So if the Falcons believe he can make the offense even more potent than it already is, they could draft Pitts and then use the rest of the draft to try and upgrade their defense.
I seriously feel falcons are going to try their best to trade down and get a bunch of picks before getting pitts or bpa on defense. Falcons have so many holes, so even if they like pitts, I think they might have a strong chance still to trade down for a qb needy team. If that happens it would be most likely obvious the team that moves up there will draft a qb. So just browns the team that would take a playmaker ahead of miami. If it goes as reported or assumed and they try to please Burrow, it will be chase they more likely pick which will leave pitts for miami

What was Darnold, the third overall pick?

SUCK IT, JETS.

I love when that piece of **** organization fvcks it all up and makes horrible choices with tremendously valuable assets.

Any GangGreen members reading this forum?

YOU SUCK!

Smitty is too small. Chase is a beast. Pitts is great but I would prefer Chase on the Dolphins!!!!!
Burrow prefers Chase on the Bengals and the Bengals select before the Dolphins.Obviously the bigger need for the Bengals is the offensive line but reports are that Burrow has really been arguing for drafting Chase with the fifth pick and then add an offensive lineman with their pick in round 2.

I have no idea if the Bengals GM is listening to what Burrow wants but if he is, Chase won’t be available at 6.

Jets got decent compensation, I think. In the ballpark (less but in the ballpark) of what we got to go from 3 to 6.

Reactions: A1.
Jets got decent compensation, I think. In the ballpark (less but in the ballpark) of what we got to go from 3 to 6.
They actually did much better than we did.

Their team gets cleansed of 225 pounds of pure turd, whereas we only get the same player at 6 we would have gotten at 3, for the future firsty and thirdsy.

Burrow prefers Chase on the Bengals and the Bengals select before the Dolphins.Obviously the bigger need for the Bengals is the offensive line but reports are that Burrow has really been arguing for drafting Chase with the fifth pick and then add an offensive lineman with their pick in round 2.

I have no idea if the Bengals GM is listening to what Burrow wants but if he is, Chase won’t be available at 6.
Yeah I guess it is all what their FO wants. They could go Sewell at 5 and then target Marshall Jr. with their 2nd rd pick.

Back
Top Bottom