please dont take it for granted miami will get the first pick. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

please dont take it for granted miami will get the first pick.

I think all the signs point to drafting a QB #1 (Tua). Ross and the front office knows you need a QB to win in this league and we haven't had a franchise one in 20 years. Prior to the 2019 draft we started trading players for picks and those picks were in 2020 not 2019. Everyone knows that 2020 is a QB draft. Even letting Tunsil go for picks, maybe we don't need an "elite" LT if you have a lefty QB.

Rosen probably wasn't in the plan but the way things fell it was worth to take a flyer on him and grab another 2nd round pick in 2020. Not saying he is or isn' the answer but we have 13 more games to see what he has. At the end of the year, we will know where we stand. If we have the 1st pick we grab a QB and we still have 2 more first round picks. Not many teams in the past had that luxury. Let Rosen and rookie battle it out. If Rosen manages to win a handful of games and plays us out of a low pick. Then ride with him and still have option to go QB in 2021.

Freaking Washington might be a problem,they might be worse than us..lol. I know,right.

Dude!!They’re real bad..and they aren’t trying to be bad...they can’t help it..just wow!

The Redskins are telling the Dolphins to hold my beer! Lol The Fins are going to have to try really hard to lose that game against them in three weeks.

Last edited:
The Redskins are telling the Dolphins to hold my beer! Lol The Fins are going to have to try really hard to lose that game against them in three weeks.
I bet we win that game.

Yea..after watching a bit more ..they kick our ***

Lol..my bad..Washington would beat us,like we owed them money.

I no longer have a freaking clue about anything.

we will win some games, the bengals & the jets both suck & we play them. we will win 3-4 games, but we will be in the top 5 when picking.
It might not be all in for Tua from the front office anyway. unless we move up in the draft we have no shot at Tua & if the jets have the #1 pick they're not going to let us have it...lol.
you're all going to have heart attacks if we don't get #1 pick and get Tua. we all need to take a breath because there is still 13 games left.
The Dallas game was a team uninspired we caught them with their pants down - we are bad real bad worse than the Jets worse than Cinci - sorry bro

Back
Top Bottom