Preston Williams | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

you can see literally from the very get go that he’s much better at the top of the route than what we are getting right now. From the very get go. His stem isn’t the most threatening but for his size he’s damn good at the the top of the route.

we aren’t getting that right now

People are tired of every player on this team not producing, and seeing constant excuses made for why a player is sucking:

“They didn’t have a preseason“
“They didn’t have an off-season “
“It’s year 2 of a 10 year rebuild“
“This is basically Preston’s rookie season“
“These are all new coaches”
“Miami played 2 playoff teams”
“The players are young”
"10 months removed from a torn ACL" is a valid excuse

I'm scared to see how this board reacts if Tua shows any signs of rust while trying to come back from his injury in less than a year.

Preston Williams is very good WR. Coming off an injury he could have used some pre-season game reps. He was not ready to start coming off injury and no preseason. However, I expect him to get better as season moves on and he will make plays.

I think the real problem with the WRs is Parker injury and Jakeem Grant who is not very good in the slot or boundary. He will be. gone next. year. after. we. get. Wilson. back. next year.

Let me guess? You would have bought it in?
No. But anyone of about 3 dozen WRs NFL Or 100 in NCAA. Hes better than me. Hes just not good enough to be an NFL starter. Hope that helps.

NFL Passes Dropped - TEAM

Can you please stop making these posts based in reality?

It's not in line with the rhetoric of the narrative.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

People are tired of every player on this team not producing, and seeing constant excuses made for why a player is sucking:

“They didn’t have a preseason“
“They didn’t have an off-season “
“It’s year 2 of a 10 year rebuild“
“This is basically Preston’s rookie season“
“These are all new coaches”
“Miami played 2 playoff teams”
“The players are young”

...and people are tired of the overwhelming negativity from SOME posters who apparently thought rebuilds take 1 year, and then the team replicates the perfect season or gets torn down again. There’s no room for optimism with said posters.

You see those things you listed? Are some of them potentially “tired excuses?” Sure. But some of them?

They’re also called “facts.” Not opinions by people looking to make excuses. Facts.

"10 months removed from a torn ACL" is a valid excuse

I'm scared to see how this board reacts if Tua shows any signs of rust while trying to come back from his injury in less than a year.

Get ready you just KNOW it's coming.

• Tua SUCKS!
  • We should have drafted HERBERT!
  • This FO is the WORST!

Disgusting!!!

I get that fans are desperate to find a star anywhere on our team, but that guy is unlikely to be a year 2 UDFA recovering from his second torn ACL. It is kind of unrealistic to have high expectations for a kid that wasn’t even drafted. He was an UDFA for a reason. He has stone hands. He will always struggle with drops. It is one of the things that is almost impossible to coach up.
He’s very replaceable. We need to move on from him next year

No. But anyone of about 3 dozen WRs NFL Or 100 in NCAA. Hes better than me. Hes just not good enough to be an NFL starter. Hope that helps.

I posted the drop stats for the NFL and the AFC and they don't support your position.
Those are my statistical facts. What are yours?

Last edited:

giphy.gif

For all the hype, this guy plays exactly like an UDFA. Hes a 5th WR on most teams...on the Raiders, he's on PS. Yet he starts for the Fins. He's a joke. A very bad joke. The sooner the Dolohins move on from him the better they'll be.
I think Finheaven should set an age requirement to NOT allow kids under 12 to join this site.

Hey the staff traded for that wide receiver from the raiders so they are aware they need a insurance policy it will be interesting to see how he and Perry contribute moving forward. I believe he caught 1 pass the last game.

This Thread makes me sick. Its like reading someone that knows nothing about football. SMH

Back
Top Bottom