Report: Dolphins trying to get to third pick without giving up fifth | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Dolphins trying to get to third pick without giving up fifth

More fittingly:

a0b.gif

Hell no that's my 3D 4K television that they no longer make any more of. Maybe I'll listen on old AM radio a BlackBerry device and slam that to the ground. That damn TV I've had for a good little while 65 inch headlight lines for a little while and then they went away still got 75 inch in the room waiting for the day when it goes down but I hope it doesn't happen anytime soon.

Hell no that's my 3D 4K television that they no longer make any more of. Maybe I'll listen on old AM radio a BlackBerry device and slam that to the ground. That damn TV I've had for a good little while 65 inch headlight lines for a little while and then they went away still got 75 inch in the room waiting for the day when it goes down but I hope it doesn't happen anytime soon.

Easy boss it’s probably worth about 500 bones lol

I think Armando is full of crap. Not taking anything he says seriously.

Easy boss it’s probably worth about 500 bones lol

Right now it's almost irreplaceable just because the 3d fad has died but I have 3d blurays I wish I had known it was going to start working properly again. I had this one line I was going down one piece of the screen was driving me crazy and as soon as I purchase the new television it started working. I somehow fit a 75 inch television in the back of my Tucson and somehow got it to my house all by myself since I'm anti-social.

I'm not that mechanically inclined anyway so I don't want to have to readjust the bracket so hopefully it keeps working till I move next year.

I would like to see Miami Trade Back...

Jags Get
Howard

Miami Gets
1st Next Year
5th Next Year

#9 OL J. WIllis
#18 LB/DE K. Chaisson
#20 CB T. Diggs
#26 C/G C. Ruiz or ((Trade To Jets w/ 3rd Round Pick for J. Adams))

We still have plenty of picks in the 2-7th this year. Some should be trade backs for ammo next year to move up for Lawrence.

Miami Trades what they need to next year to get QB T. Lawrence. We roll with our QB's this year and work on the OL and defense this year. We have some very solid WR's on the outside that are big targets. We need a running back, but those can be picked up in the later rounds or free agency. I think our young TE showed / flashed talent and I hope he bulks up a bit. If we can sure up the Front 7 on defense and add a stud Safety...that defense will be vastly improved. Next draft could be offense heavy and DT, FS, if we don't find a player in this draft.

Jaguars are not going to give up #9, #20, 2021 1st and 2021 5th just to move up 4 spots, you are dreaming

Jags would be in position to draft QB and they would get a Star CB. But you left that part out...

I'm sure it will not happen, but I sure would like to see it. No way we keep both CB at those salaries past this year. Just like when we had Surtain and Madison... we picked up a high priced nickel and Surtain was gone. :(

Jags need CB... they don't have a chance for QB as in Herbert or Tua unless they are at 5. I see them as a team that would pony up for it.

It's got to be for Tua.

I am not a fan of Tua due to his injury history but if we did not give up the house I would be ok with it. i dont think Detroit moves that pick unless it includes a first or multiple other picks beside 5.
detroit has the best spot in the draft tp force a team to pay up

Ck has had to spin his head a lot on these draft rumors just in the past 24 hours

If true, what a waste of draft capital. Tua will be there at 5. I really hope they did not give up much.
It's Armando Salguero and is the flimsiest story yet. If it was Adam Schefter I would believe it, but Armando? Not so much. Still, if it is true, you can bet it was way more expensive to move up than what most here think. My guess is a couple of pics AND Howard. The Lions really need a corner.

Back
Top Bottom