RUMOR: The Team to Watch in Jimmy Garoppolo Trade Talks is Miami | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RUMOR: The Team to Watch in Jimmy Garoppolo Trade Talks is Miami

His accuracy is great deep, but I think it's also worth noting that defenses tend to dare him to do it. He's not seeing the same over the top coverages as some other QB.

Well, I partially agree.

I think they may be daring him to go deep simply because they have 5 defenders covering 3 receiving options

Defenses had it easy when Miami kept needing 6 or 7 guys to block 4.

Maybe I may not understand terminology, so I may be wrong here. But it almost always seemed like there was a defender in front and behind the deep receiver.

One of the reasons we had no YAC. Didn't matter if throw was in target or hit the receiver in stride. Always seemed to be 2 defenders around the receiver.

So I believe they dared Tua, but only because they knew 99% of the time they had the numbers.

There's a reason whenever Tua was given average time he was hitting receivers deep, or relatively deep.

When Tua had time it appeared, to me, he preferred to "push" the ball downfield.

But, this season we'll see. No excuses. He finally has a roster where the roster can't be an excuse for average or below average play.

It will be fun to see which side was right on Tua this year lol.

I think we will have a very fun season
It will be exciting watching Hill and Waddle try to one up each other this year.

2 guys who can take a 5 yard pass 95 yards for a TD and a QB with Tuas accuracy and release???????? Grier perfectly set this team up.for Tuas strengths. Even Edmods and Moster fit perfectly for his style IMO.

If he can stay healthy, Mostert will make a lot of big plays IMO.

His accuracy is great deep, but I think it's also worth noting that defenses tend to dare him to do it. He's not seeing the same over the top coverages as some other QB.
Wrong, Fins actually faced 2 high alot, like top 5 in the league iirc... And it had nothing to do with Tua's ability to throw deep...

It had everything to do with the fact that Fins kept so many players back to block and still couldnt find a way to block 4 that Ds could just sit back and double the 3 guys out on routes...

Well, without reading it imma guess this is basically 22 pages of people slamming their testicles in car doors.

Close??? :chuckle:

Spot on

Actually a silly rumor got 22 pages and 5k views in 2 days so i thank the OP @DolphinsTalk for posting :UP:

Hey we are all Jonesing for football so until then this will have to surfise

Your only argument is his WRS. Yeah they weren't great but great QBs make their receivers better. Brady has done it for years, Rodgers does it, mahomes did it, Herbert does it, they all do. It was the same cast Fitz had no trouble with. We've yet to see him push the ball down the field on any level, throw on the run, struggle making the right read down the field. What are you going to say if he's replaced this year? His cast again? The guy has been average at his best. I hope he does all the great things you give him reach arounds for but only time will tell.
Not exactly how I remember Fitz‘ time in Miami

Zero chance. If the Dolphins front office and coaching staff actually believe that they can win anything with Tua then they’re really crazy. Garoppolo’s arm is much stronger and he can make plays under duress, Tua can’t.
"Garoppolo’s arm is much stronger"
S/B "Garoppolo’s armpit odor is much stronger" - LOL

I think they will continue to be what they are with Tua. He's not the guy you count on to carry a team. He will be better than what we have seen simply because they've given him more. I do not believe he's better than Jimmy.
I believe Tua is a guy you can count on!
I believe Tua will have a better year than Garoppolo.

I am absolutely sure we will know by the end of this season. - LOL
And that's the facts Jack - LOL

It was the same cast Fitz had no trouble with.
Absolutely emphatically incorrect.

Tua's first start came mid-season. Do you remember why? Because Fitz absolutely sucked up to that point in the season and couldn't move the ball down field.

If you want to push your Tua hate agenda, fine. But get your facts right. Otherwise, you just look foolish.

Well, without reading it imma guess this is basically 22 pages of people slamming their testicles in car doors.

Close??? :chuckle:

Spot on

Actually a silly rumor got 22 pages and 5k views in 2 days so i thank the OP @DolphinsTalk for posting :UP:

Hey we are all Jonesing for football so until then this will have to surfise
And yet I have told not one person to "go **** themselves" I must be getting old on you guys. 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom