Salary issue may stall Ricky's return. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salary issue may stall Ricky's return.

Disnardo said:
That's sounds right?

Saban gets rid of a hard working good football player, and pays alot of $$$ for an undepandable player, who quit on his team, smokes dope, that is only playing for the love of money.

What lesson will Saban show the team?

That would be one sad day. Getting rid of D-Bo to make room for that no good loser would make Saban look like a complete joke. I don't want Ricky back, period -- not even for the $540,000! So there is no way in hell that Ricky should ever be paid upwards of that!

Who couldn't see this coming a mile away. If Ricky doesn't come back due to making the vet minimum I wouldn't be surprised at all. He's selfish. In fact, it would be nice if this thing doesn't get ironed out and Ricky heads back to India so we can move on, look to the future with Ronnie Brown and lose this crap notion of having a selfish, unloyal, lunatic back to embarass this team further. Screw him. When will some of you learn? :shakeno:

MelbournePhin said:
When will some of you learn?

why dont you ask saban that question?

I would if I could. Ricky doesn't deserve to come back, let alone make more than the vet minimum.

ladeback said:
I would if I could. Ricky doesn't deserve to come back, let alone make more than the vet minimum.

im pro ricky, but if he wasnt to make the team, i wont slit my wrists. so many of us have put oodles of faith in Saban, why stop now?

How bout letting him keep his signing bonus and play for the league min?

If the team decided to cut him would that change what he owes us ? If we cut him, is he then entitled the signing bonus?

Just give him a cheap contract with lots of incentives. Make him earn his money.

i don't understand how this has just come to attention now. it's been almost a year and nobody saw this crap coming?

If Ricky doesn't wanna play for the minimum, he can go f*ck himself. This guy has caused us enough headaches- now he's gonna b*tch about his salary? F*ck him. He's lucky the Dolphins let him come back at all. If we offered him $25,000 he should shut his f*cking mouth and take it. That f*cking deuchebag.

Calgaryfin said:
Saban will decide and I'm looking for a comprimise. He'll be back.

No comprimise. Mimimum or nothing. Ricky is in NO position to be negotiating.

sounds like ricky gets what he wants or he files bankruptcy........whatever they choose I hope they do it fast, cause im getting real sick of this sh1t :fire:

I just don't understand the hatred towards Ricky on this board. Hate Dave Wannstedt or Rick Spielman for driving him into retirement.....but don't take out your frustration on the best thing to happen to this organization in a long time. Most running backs in the league would have walked away from the game in his postion. By doing so, he was smart and lost a year of playing but probably saved 3-4 on the end of his career. This team would have been 7-9 at best last year with Ricky in the lineup and mired in mediocrity for years to come. We'll still suck this year, but at least there's hope for things 2-3 years down the road. Ricky did good for all Dolphin fans....there is absolutely nothing to hate him for....instead we should be thanking him and be appreciative of his actions.

As I pointed out earlier, this is NOT Ricky making demands. It's not even his agent. Steinberg was asked to respond to a question about Ricky's possible minimum salary. Anyone who would have thought Ricky would just automatically play for a straight minimum salary is delusional.

Back
Top Bottom