Salguero: Miami has offered a THIRD round pick for Orton. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: Miami has offered a THIRD round pick for Orton.

do you really think these guys are giving up a 3rd round pick for orton and he still has to compete with henne for the starting job??? are you lost or something???

immediately after the trade we're gonna hear about some god forsaken 5 year contract extension reached with orton for between $50 and $60 mil...and at that point is when if i had season tickets i'd picket that damn stadium every week...
I could totally see this happening.. and that would suck!

If Kyle Orton is Jeff Ireland's "man" he doesn't deserve to be in an NFL front office. Plain and simple. The last guy who decided that -- Josh McDaniels -- was eventually and deservedly fired.

first the draft and now this...blow this puppy up...ross is even letting these clowns have free reign with our future draft picks...this owners lost when it comes to football..deep pockets and no clue about anything football related...absolutely none

Stop. Just stop it. I don't have enough alcohol to drink away the thought.

well buddy these guys aren't trading for him to be a 1 year rental...they're gonna demand a long term contract...so stock up on the alcohol...my advice

and why people on here can't see how signing orton long term is a terrible idea is beyond me...only thing we're gonna end up doing is saddling the next front office with his bloated contract...

If Kyle Orton is Jeff Ireland's "man" he doesn't deserve to be in an NFL front office. Plain and simple. The last guy who decided that -- Josh McDaniels -- was eventually and deservedly fired.

lets only hope so we all can b lucky to see both sparano and ireland outta here by next yr

i am sick to see a 3rd rd pk being offered to this guy...how bad can it get?

If you followed my posts(believe me i know you have better things to do LOL) ud see im def not a member of the Trade for Kyle Orton Fan Club. I just would be able to remain sane if they trade 1 3rd-7th. . However anything more and I may finally lose all hope as a Miami Fan lmao

first the draft and now this...blow this puppy up...ross is even letting these clowns have free reign with our future draft picks...this owners lost when it comes to football..deep pockets and no clue about anything football related...absolutely none

well said, I couldn't have said it any better..actually i did during the draft...lol

and your man is?

There is no "man" this year. Ireland missed his opportunity to grab a quarterback in the draft, missed his opportunity to grab a guy last year. He's missed plenty of opportunities. When you wait this long, you've made your bed. Generally speaking, when you lose in chess, it's not because of a mistake you made at the end, it's because of a mistake you made in your opening. At some point, it doesn't matter which of a bad set of options you chose. You're still ****ed, and it's still your fault.

lets only hope so we all can b lucky to see both sparano and ireland outta here by next yr

yeah irelands gotten away from parcells and done nothing but make what screams save my own *** decisions...first the draft and now this qb catastrophe in waiting

If you followed my posts(believe me i know you have better things to do LOL) ud see im def not a member of the Trade for Kyle Orton Fan Club. I just would be able to remain sane if they trade 1 3rd-7th. . However anything more and I may finally lose all hope as a Miami Fan lmao

i hate the fact this organzation as a while loves giving picks away to lousy qb's--feelt, culpepper and now orton? mcnabb was the way to go but now it appears it isnt happening..

well buddy these guys aren't trading for him to be a 1 year rental...they're gonna demand a long term contract...so stock up on the alcohol...my advice

and why people on here can't see how signing orton long term is a terrible idea is beyond me...only thing we're gonna end up doing is saddling the next front office with his bloated contract...

I'd give him 2 years as a stop-gap. But 5-6 years at $10 million a year would make me sick.

Right about now Fielder is looking pretty good. We haven't had a decent quarterback other than Pennington since Fielder and haven't had a good one since Marino. If Orton can fall into the category of decent, I'll take him. There's no one else out there that strikes me as any better.

yeah irelands gotten away from parcells and done nothing but make what screams save my own *** decisions...first the draft and now this qb catastrophe in waiting

u nailed it...ireland to me is a 1st rate clow..listening to him after our draft's is like listening to my 7 yr old niece---bla blah blah..etc and make no sense..he has no clue what he is doing and worst of all each draft imo keeps getting worse from each passing yr...i dont wanna root for this team 2 lose but i know i dont want the ireland show around anymore...what to do????????

If the Dolphins can acquire Orton, they are easily at least a 10 win team and will likely be in the playoffs. Book it.

He would also instantly become the second best quarterback in the AFC East.

There is no "man" this year. Ireland missed his opportunity to grab a quarterback in the draft, missed his opportunity to grab a guy last year. He's missed plenty of opportunities. When you wait this long, you've made your bed. Generally speaking, when you lose in chess, it's not because of a mistake you made at the end, it's because of a mistake you made in your opening. At some point, it doesn't matter which of a bad set of options you chose. You're still ****ed, and it's still your fault.

Any "man" in the draft this year would not have saved Sparano's job dude. So whatever they do you will poo poo.

Back
Top Bottom