Should We Panic? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should We Panic?

Keep drinking the koolaid bro. Mix contents of pack with 2 quarts water and 1 cup sugar and drink until you think your team is good.
I certainly don't mind differing opinions but your lazy insult of comparing those who are more optimistic than you to Jonestown victims is really annoying.

So, people who are more optimistic about the Dolphins are Kool Aid drinkers because you think they are brainwashed by the Dolphin's organization. But what about all the people who take your position and by listening to the "experts" at ESPN who get it wrong routinely as well? What magic elixir are they drinking?

How about sticking to real debate?

I certainly don't mind differing opinions but your lazy insult of comparing those who are more optimistic than you to Jonestown victims is really annoying.

So, people who are more optimistic about the Dolphins are Kool Aid drinkers because you think they are brainwashed by the Dolphin's organization. But what about all the people who take your position and by listening to the "experts" at ESPN who get it wrong routinely as well? What magic elixir are they drinking?

How about sticking to real debate?
My opinions have nothing to do with ESPN (or SI, or CBS, Vegas, or every other sports entity not on this board). I haven't seen one educated non Dolphins fan say we will be good this year so don't act like it's just me saying this.

If you find my differing opinions "annoying" you can simply skip them or block me. But I'm ready for another 7-9 season.

My opinions have nothing to do with ESPN (or SI, or CBS, Vegas, or every other spots entity not on this board).

If you find my differing opinions "annoying" you can simply skip them or block me. But I'm ready for another 7-9 season.
Its funny how you are ready for a 7-9 season bro and training camp hasn't fully gotten under way. Keep the faith!

It

It's funnier to me that everyone here has our playoff ticket punched already.
They are being optimistic just like you are on the other side of the fence. Let's see how they are in training camp and the preseason and then we can have a better feel of where we are at for the season.

They are being optimistic just like you are on the other side of the fence. Let's see how they are in training camp and the preseason and then we can have a better feel of where we are at for the season.
Just so we can get the same training camp hype year after year? So we can hear about how Parker will be a beast this year? About how Grant will be a huge contributor? How the O line is finally fixed? How tannehill is ready to become elite? Heard these before. Preseason games have proven irrelevant as they just work on base packages.

Just so we can get the same training camp hype year after year? So we can hear about how Parker will be a beast this year? About how Grant will be a huge contributor? How the O line is finally fixed? How tannehill is ready to become elite? Heard these before. Preseason games have proven irrelevant as they just work on base packages.
Brother if you want to be negative fine. Some of us want to see who has improved and who will fight there way on to this roster and make the team better for it. If you are so disgusted with the team, there is 31 other teams to root for. If things don't significantly change for the better up swing I am sure there will be changes. I am still here as a fan since 1970. Have a great day!
John

giphy.gif

Brother if you want to be negative fine. Some of us want to see who has improved and who will fight there way on to this roster and make the team better for it. If you are so disgusted with the team, there is 31 other teams to root for. If things don't significantly change for the better up swing I am sure there will be changes. I am still here as a fan since 1970. Have a great day!
John
I never used the word disgusted and I do think our team is better and I have hope for the future, just not this year. We had another good draft and cutting pouncey and Suh we're the right moves. But watching us draft good players is meaningless if we don't resign them. We made the playoffs and didn't build upon that roster but instead traded the players that lead us there, that we drafted. It's extremely frustrating to watch us regress when we've had such limited success instead of build upon it.

My opinions have nothing to do with ESPN (or SI, or CBS, Vegas, or every other sports entity not on this board). I haven't seen one educated non Dolphins fan say we will be good this year so don't act like it's just me saying this.

So, you think everyone who is "educated" agrees with you?

You don't read well. I didn't say I found your opinion annoying.... see the first line in the post. I said your lazy insult was annoying.

I never used the word disgusted and I do think our team is better and I have hope for the future, just not this year. We had another good draft and cutting pouncey and Suh we're the right moves. But watching us draft good players is meaningless if we don't resign them. We made the playoffs and didn't build upon that roster but instead traded the players that lead us there, that we drafted. It's extremely frustrating to watch us regress when we've had such limited success instead of build upon it.
I think the draft will a sign we are heading in the right direction. If we continue to have successful drafts it will ease some of the decisions as we can't resign everyone, but have depth that can step up. I am hoping that we will be smarter in our contracts going forward and will be a better as an organization with our decision processes.

Last edited:
So, you think everyone who is "educated" agrees with you?

You don't read well. I didn't say I found your opinion annoying.... see the first line in the post. I said your lazy insult was annoying.
Good for you, Taz

Back
Top Bottom