Slimm's 2020 Quarterbacks (underclassman) | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2020 Quarterbacks (underclassman)

Welcome to the age of internet Google scouts, who know more than people who actually study film all year.
Working in the medical field I deal with it all the time as well.
Typically what you see, copy and pasted takes on players from other sources, but the forum posters acting like its their take.

Lol in the medical field Im sure its "But webmd says I have ...."

Welcome to the age of internet Google scouts, who know more than people who actually study film all year.
Working in the medical field I deal with it all the time as well.

Listen I'm not Ron Wolf or anything but I do enough work and have been doing it long enough that if you quote an internet article at me about what a player can and can't do, and I've already studied that player, then I'd just assume print out the article and wipe my ass with it for all its use to me. And that's no matter who wrote it. I'm not going to make my own observations about a player, and then be shown Joe Schmo at Yahoo Sports's article, and be like OH I guess he can't hit tight window throws my bad. Maybe that's how other people like to operate, and that's fine. It's not for me.

Watch this two-play sequence. This is why folks like him so much. It's not just arm STRENGTH. It's arm TALENT.

That first slant he throws, we'll call it, "The Mahomes"...because he smoked it exactly the way Patrick Mahomes does with the Chiefs. Perfect placement, red hot pace.

But the defender was pretty tight on that TE and he couldn't haul it in. More's the pity.

So he follows up with that BEAUTIFUL touch pass to the far side of the end zone.

That's what is so intriguing about him. He can do it all.

Late to the party because i was out of town, but i was impressed with Tua and Burrow this weekend. The tight rope ankle procedure does scare me with Tua.

The more i watch Fromm the more i think Chad O'Shea would like him.

Another note on Fromm, the fact he has sent two potential first round picks packing out of Athens because they couldn't beat him out is interesting.

Late to the party because i was out of town, but i was impressed with Tua and Burrow this weekend. The tight rope ankle procedure does scare me with Tua.

The more i watch Fromm the more i think Chad O'Shea would like him.

Another note on Fromm, the fact he has sent two potential first round picks packing out of Athens because they couldn't beat him out is interesting.
Joe Flacco transferred from Pitt to Delaware because Dave Wannstedt wanted Savage as his QB, Burrow left OSU cause Urban Meyer wanted Haskins as his QB. Coaches prefer certain players and guys leave so they can get a chance somewhere else. It's not a knock on the guy that transfers and it doesn't necessarily mean the guy that stays is a better player.

When I was watching the Alabama/LSU game, more than once, I thought, "Which of these plays could Fromm NOT make?" He's not as elusive in the pocket as Burrow, but outside of that, I'd be really curious to see someone who thinks Burrow should be a Top 5 pick point to a pass Fromm wouldn't make. It's especially pertinent when we consider that Fromm had been much more accurate than Burrow heading into 2019 and when we understand that Burrow's 2018 offense is much more similar to the one that Fromm has been stuck in his entire career at Georgia.
Perfectly said!

Watch this two-play sequence. This is why folks like him so much. It's not just arm STRENGTH. It's arm TALENT.

That first slant he throws, we'll call it, "The Mahomes"...because he smoked it exactly the way Patrick Mahomes does with the Chiefs. Perfect placement, red hot pace.

But the defender was pretty tight on that TE and he couldn't haul it in. More's the pity.

So he follows up with that BEAUTIFUL touch pass to the far side of the end zone.

That's what is so intriguing about him. He can do it all.

if he leads him a little better on the first dont you think its a TD, he had a huge window to throw to, maybe a little earlier and the db wouldnt had as good of a chance to break on the pass or a little more in front of him and the WR could've caught the ball out in front of him instead of in the body for the db to wrap his hands around. and the 2nd one is only a td in college, great college pass but in the nfl that would prob be considered horrible placement. it was almost bad placement for a college throw. but he did she amazing zip on the first not great past, and nice touch on the 2nd nice college throw. but i only watched the 2 throws you posted not everything.

if he leads him a little better on the first dont you think its a TD, he had a huge window to throw to, maybe a little earlier and the db wouldnt had as good of a chance to break on the pass or a little more in front of him and the WR could've caught the ball out in front of him instead of in the body for the db to wrap his hands around. and the 2nd one is only a td in college, great college pass but in the nfl that would prob be considered horrible placement. it was almost bad placement for a college throw. but he did she amazing zip on the first not great past, and nice touch on the 2nd nice college throw. but i only watched the 2 throws you posted not everything.

That would not be considered horrible placement on any level of football.

Back
Top Bottom