Slimm's 2020 Quarterbacks (underclassman) | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2020 Quarterbacks (underclassman)

Mac Jones is driving a Ferrari the announcers just said... Case closed.

Jordan Love declares for the draft.

Until/unless Tua declares, that’s my guy. Don’t @ me.
I think he is making a mistake. He should transfer to Oklahoma. Just 1 year under Riley would make him miles better.
What round do you take him?

I’ll go Jordan love w/ 1a and not look back

I think Jordan love is one of those guys that people just need to trust themselves on

people wanted to love jackson, Watson, mahomes but we’re just too focused on the risk and didn’t wanna claim that they love them as prospects.

Jordan love is that prospect that I don’t care how bold it is. I’d take him w/ 1a and shoot for the stars. He’s that type of talent. There’s a good chance he’s one of those guys that 3 years from now people are saying “I can’t believe he didn’t go till pick 25 I loved him as a prospect” even though you know, no one actually claims that pre draft bc they Don’t wanna be wrong.

I think Jordan love is one of those guys that people just need to trust themselves on

people wanted to love jackson, Watson, mahomes but we’re just too focused on the risk and didn’t wanna claim that they love them as prospects.

Jordan love is that prospect that I don’t care how bold it is. I’d take him w/ 1a and shoot for the stars. He’s that type of talent. There’s a good chance he’s one of those guys that 3 years from now people are saying “I can’t believe he didn’t go till pick 25 I loved him as a prospect” even though you know, no one actually claims that pre draft bc they Don’t wanna be wrong.

My college football watching is mostly confined to the ACC and SEC and i had strong convictions about Watson and Jackson when they were coming out. I didn't see much of Mahomes and i probably wouldn't of liked him because of the history at Texas Tech, but there's no denying he's a phenomenal QB and athlete.

Jackson and Watson were special and that was just from watching them let alone the analytics.

I like Jordan Love but i don't put him in the class of player of Jackson and Watson coming out of college. I didn't know enough about Mahomes when he was coming out to give an opinion.

I think he is making a mistake. He should transfer to Oklahoma. Just 1 year under Riley would make him miles better.
What round do you take him?

Riley has two 4 stars waiting for their opportunity...

I wouldn't trade one good year with Love for 5-10 years of explaining to a 4-5 star QB that they may not see the field until their junior year when they were told to redshirt and the keys to the car are theirs.

Riley has two 4 stars waiting for their opportunity...

I wouldn't trade one good year with Love for 5-10 years of explaining to a 4-5 star QB that they may not see the field until their junior year when they were told to redshirt and the keys to the car are theirs.
I think Riley will be in the NFL soon. He doesn't have to worry about that. Get love and make 1 more run. Hell I have him as Dallas hc long shot right now.

I think Riley will be in the NFL soon. He doesn't have to worry about that. Get love and make 1 more run. Hell I have him as Dallas hc long shot right now.
Urban Meyer would debate you on the Dallas HC situation.

Would you take him with the first 1st round pick, or wait until the late first round or 2nd round? How strong is your conviction on him?

I trust your opinion on this because you were banging the table for Mahomes before anyone else.

I dont see Love going high. We need our elite QB and should do whatever it takes. I would have no problem taking Herbert with our #1 pick overall, and seeing if Love drops to our 3rd round pick. if so, take him.

For me it was:
Tua, Fromm, Love.. Fromm has been the biggest disappointment of the 2019 Season IMO. He has fallen to RD2.
Again- this depends on Tua.. the interesting decision with regards to Love will be “when”.

Assume we are at #4, #20 and #25, his production may not warrant #4 pick.
But - this franchise - it needs a QB in the worst way. We know the history. We know who we’ve passed on.
If your point CK is:
#4 MUST be either a healthy/progressing Tua or Love - sign me up.
We can fill the OL / Secondary with 20, 25 and Rd2 and 130 mill in FA.

No way I'm picking Love @ #4.

I'd still take Herbert ahead of Love and I'm not sold on him @ #4.

I still think Herbert is taken before #10.

Love I might take with the Steelers' pick.

That's just me.

We will probably win 2 more games so we may be picking between 9 and 12. I would take Love there if that was the case.

Back
Top Bottom