Slimm's 2020 Quarterbacks (underclassman) | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2020 Quarterbacks (underclassman)

We will probably win 2 more games so we may be picking between 9 and 12. I would take Love there if that was the case.

Well... that didn't happen. After losing to the Gents (badly), we are looking at the 2-6 range in the draft.

I still think the earliest we go QB is 1b.

Jordan Love pulling a Tunsil like move.

Last edited:

Jordan Love pilling a Tunsil like move.

Hopefully this takes this joke of a QB out of first round consideration once and for all. Josh Freeman 2.0

Hopefully this takes this joke of a QB out of first round consideration once and for all. Josh Freeman 2.0

I assume you are more satisfied with a crippled QB.

Premium price for a clearance item....

I remember watching Jordan Love against either Air Force or BYU can't remember which one - I noticed something very bad in his body language all game. He just wasn't himself. Now I honestly wonder if he was playing high.

I remember watching Jordan Love against either Air Force or BYU can't remember which one - I noticed something very bad in his body language all game. He just wasn't himself. Now I honestly wonder if he was playing high.

Or the fact that he just sucks

From what I've heard, he was in a room with 10 people and the police found a small amount of marijuana, and it wasn't on his person.

This is much ado about nothing.

I'm sure you've been in a room with a dozen people and one of them was holding marijuana before. Or maybe worse than that.

Jordan Love is everyone's chance to make up for missing on Mahomes. I'm not saying he will be that good. But his pure arm talent and ability to make NFL throws is worth a top 5 pick. I'll take his inventory of throws over any in college.

1. Burrow
2. Tua
3. Love
4. Herbert

Last edited:
I’ve talked about every now and then how there’s a danger in overthinking a guy like Justin Herbert, who has a gorgeous body, gorgeous arm, is well experienced and has gone thru ups and downs, become a leader at his program (even if it did seem to happen slowly), been efficient as a passer, can run, is strong as hell, by most accounts is known as a bit of a brainy guy, has landed punches on big opponents and big defenses. And I really do feel that way. I have never had any shortage of nitpicks on his game. But the bottom line is the bottom line.

Well, Jordan Love is all of that, except twitchier, faster, more accurate, has a cleaner injury history, with less questionable personality/leadership profile (my bone to pick with Herbert this way is his being such a notoriously standoffish introvert). On the flip side he’s not QUITE as tall, not QUITE as strong.

Back
Top Bottom