Sports Illustrated Predicts Dolphins To Win 3 Games In 2018

Anvil35

Leave Users Titles Alone!!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
the bold part is true, but Thill+Landry>Thill+Amendola+Wilson. Not sure why Cutler is even mentioned since we aren't talking about him and he was only here 1 year
he was the guy that got the ball to landry to accumulate 100+ catches!

nick1

I am Groot
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Gase had to design plays for Landry to score. You'd think your best player could win with any route and not have to be schemed open

maralieus

Lets get those balls deep!!
Reaction score
SI has been garbage since I was a kid. Even before internet I didn’t bother reading that ****. It’s bad and always like a month behind. Pathetic analysis. 3 wins with our easy schedule and all the talent? Yeah right

J. David Wannyheimer

None of my business.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Gase had to design plays for Landry to score. You'd think your best player could win with any route and not have to be schemed open
To be fair, once you get into the tight red zone, any guy that's not some kind of mismatch player is going to need scheme help to score.

Despacio

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So since Brady also plays on a surgically repaired knee they’ve got the Pats winning about 4 or 5 games right? ...

Hello? Sports Illustrated, you still there? Hello?

rent this space

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
To be fair, once you get into the tight red zone, any guy that's not some kind of mismatch player is going to need scheme help to score.
And consider every TD Landry scored was less than 10 yards. No individual will replace him but I see a more productive passing offense in total

jnozag

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just a little advice. Attacking the staff won't really work in your favor.

You think Landry is the greatest player ever, got it. Let's just move on to another topic instead of beating this dead horse to a pulp.
Nobodys forcing you reply to my comments. And this board is about a bunch of wishful fans supporting a not great team, which is beating a dead horse year after year.

Top Bottom