Tannehill, Gase & Tannenbaum: Epic Failures | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill, Gase & Tannenbaum: Epic Failures

Not very well. He’d say Darnold sucks if his reputation for qbs carried

Jets fans should be very excited.

Direct junc quote:

Cleveland I can understand because at least they took a QB and so far Mayfield has also looked good (very early on all these rookies) but the Giants made no sense. Barkley is going to be really good but if Darnold is a star it won't matter how good Barkley is. The Giants really screwed up and we should be very grateful they did.

Direct junc quote:

Not sure where you got that and frankly I don’t want to be there anyway but looks like he’s gotten a little better. Or he’s just homering up ha ha.

Either way jets fans have real reason for hope. That kid looks the part so far

conundrum- my son likes jets for some reason, so i rooted for them by proxy last yr while he was basic training at Ft Sill. i liked their coach and their young enthusiasm and way they stuck it to folks predicting from 0-2 wins.

I'd be ok with them getting a WC just after we sew up the Division this year.

I hope you go back where you came from. We are season ticket holders and love what they are doing right now. I think we will have a tremendouse season despite negative people like you. You are most likely one miserable soul and your opinions mean zero to most of us.... thanks!

I hope you go back where you came from. We are season ticket holders and love what they are doing right now. I think we will have a tremendouse season despite negative people like you. You are most likely one miserable soul and your opinions mean zero to most of us.... thanks!

You know that scene in Field of Dreams when Moonlight Graham steps off of the field to save the choking girl, and then suddenly the realization hits everyone present that he can't go back?

:D

I hereby nominate this thread as the most controversial thread of the year. I don't care that it's only August....nothing is going to beat this. It has caused me to lose my faith in common sense throughout humanity. Good grief there are some insanely ignorant people in this world that run there existence on emotion. I've lost about 60 IQ points from reading the majority of these posts.
:wall

That loss of IQ may be actionable. Please consult counsel

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
thill17 was not draft by tbuam or Adam so they will get pass because of that. when it come to Ross. with thill17 ross still sell ticket...

thill17 was not draft by tbuam or Adam so they will get pass because of that. when it come to Ross. with thill17 ross still sell ticket...

Fortunately, they don't need a pass as he has played well. Gase took this job partly because of Tannehill and even when having the opportunity to draft "his" qb, he passed and doubled down on Tannehill.

Tannehill is Gase's guy now whether he likes it or not. If Adam Gase wanted a new quarterback, he could have traded up for one, or went out and pursued someone like Teddy Bridgewater. He chose not to do any of that.

He had the perfect excuse to do it with Tannehill's injury situation and absolutely refused to make any move to bring in competition for the starting job.

Ryan Tannehill is 100% Adam Gase's 'guy' now.

Tannehill is Gase's guy now whether he likes it or not. If Adam Gase wanted a new quarterback, he could have traded up for one, or went out and pursued someone like Teddy Bridgewater. He chose not to do any of that.

He had the perfect excuse to do it with Tannehill's injury situation and absolutely refused to make any move to bring in competition for the starting job.

He was from the get go.

Knock off the personal stuff guys. You can attack the post you don't agree with but not the poster.

I'm pretty sure Gase is fine with it.

Seems like most of the big parts on the staff are guys out of position...

Gase is a good... PLAY CALLER

t-BOMB is a good, business/promo guy, legal guy, contract negotiator ?? Definitely NOT GM

T-hill is a good leader, very high character guy, good SYSTEM QB. NOT a PLAYOFF winner & has shown absolutely no signs of being a clutch QB.

He can run the play called, but he NEVER drives the ball down the field.

He takes the easy read and walks back nice & calm to sit on the bench after every failed 3rd down conversion... every season, every game, every quarter, every drive...

They might get lucky and do well this season, I will be watching and hoping that they do...

but good coaches do not have the same issues with penalties EVERY season, they do not struggle with MANIPULATING PLAYERS & making the most of their personnel

good GMs do not make the EXACT SAME mistake of blindly wishing that everything goes as planned without making ANY contingencies with regard to player development and potential/probable injuries.

If T-hill goes down the season is over. Gase and his DC were consistently out coached and out-schemed last season.

The off-season doesn't mean anything, they might play fantastically and make it into the play-offs.

I hope that they do. I just paid for my NFL package today, but good coaches put a better product on the field during preseason.

Seems like most of the big parts on the staff are guys out of position...

Gase is a good... PLAY CALLER

t-BOMB is a good, business/promo guy, legal guy, contract negotiator ?? Definitely NOT GM

T-hill is a good leader, very high character guy, good SYSTEM QB. NOT a PLAYOFF winner & has shown absolutely no signs of being a clutch QB.

He can run the play called, but he NEVER drives the ball down the field.

He takes the easy read and walks back nice & calm to sit on the bench after every failed 3rd down conversion... every season, every game, every quarter, every drive...

They might get lucky and do well this season, I will be watching and hoping that they do...

but good coaches do not have the same issues with penalties EVERY season, they do not struggle with MANIPULATING PLAYERS & making the most of their personnel

good GMs do not make the EXACT SAME mistake of blindly wishing that everything goes as planned without making ANY contingencies with regard to player development and potential/probable injuries.

If T-hill goes down the season is over. Gase and his DC were consistently out coached and out-schemed last season.

The off-season doesn't mean anything, they might play fantastically and make it into the play-offs.

I hope that they do. I just paid for my NFL package today, but good coaches put a better product on the field during preseason.

Tannehill has 12 4th quarter comebacks and 10 game winning drives to his name. I can think of 8 that were robbed from him due to the defense giving up a subsequent GWD and several others due to OL/WR error. Tannehill is clutch.

Tannehill has 12 4th quarter comebacks and 10 game winning drives to his name. I can think of 8 that were robbed from him due to the defense giving up a subsequent GWD and several others due to OL/WR error. Tannehill is clutch.

The Green Bay and Detroit games in 2014 specifically killed me.

Back
Top Bottom