Tannehill, Gase & Tannenbaum: Epic Failures | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill, Gase & Tannenbaum: Epic Failures

You are so right...

Me, above mediocre is not much different than dumpster fire. Agree another good draft and we should improve to possibly being more respectable. Think from what we've added this year if also the appropriate leadership we could be possibly more respectable. Just don't have the faith in the captain and the direction he's pointing the ship in, and this new head scratching approach only makes things worse, and feeds my recently formed opinion on Gases not ready for prime time abilities....

As far as wasting my time following the team, been doing it since their inception mid 60's, was there when Auer ran it 100 yds back all the way on the very first kick off and find it hard to stop, and I've tried the last decade but just can't, I'm addicted. Gotten to the point of being able to stop watching when it's just to embarrassing and thats also not easy... I'm literally clinically addicted and am trying to detach but it ain't easy...Takin it one day at a time.

I've been a fan from the beginning as well and disappointed like you most years but I do try to find a ray of hope each year even if it's small. I liked our draft and the players they brought in as FA's. Gase has his QB back and if thing go right you never know.

Hey bro, welcome to the board with perhaps the most SENSATIONAL 1st post ever!

I must say, I agree with most of your points apart from the Landry trade, although I was gutted to see him go I think in the wider scheme of things it was for the best.

My gripe with the Tannehill trade was why on earth did we use a 1st rnd pick on a QB who had lost 2 out of 3 starting jobs in his 3 years at A&M. It was such a reach. I can't fault his heart and commitment though, but do I honestly see us going far with him? Unfortunately not.

It's still hard to predict how the season will go, but I have major doubts about both lines.

All the best!

And that applies to anyone who views him as extremely bad OR extremely good. Both viewpoints represent “derangement.”
Well I might tend to agree with you if you consistently project that definition universally instead of just applying to sports, amirite?

Other forums have that rule. Good idea imho.
Yeah, I don't claim to be original.. that's specifically where I got the idea from and have seen it work time and again to sidestep trolls, attention whores and/or those without any forum credibility who roll right in to foist themselves and their ideas on long-standing members.

Nothing wrong with earning a little skin in the game (forum) before spouting off!

I've been a fan from the beginning as well and disappointed like you most years but I do try to find a ray of hope each year even if it's small. I liked our draft and the players they brought in as FA's. Gase has his QB back and if thing go right you never know.

The last few drafts have been very impressive. We finally have a competent GM.

Well I might tend to agree with you if you consistently project that definition universally instead of just applying to sports, amirite?

Well in some cases you’re dealing with a player who actually IS either extremely good or extremely bad, and then it isn’t deranged to consider him as such.

Well in some cases you’re dealing with a player who actually IS either extremely good or extremely bad, and then it isn’t deranged to consider him as such.
I specified "beyond sports" where obsession both good but mostly bad exist. Don't you agree?

You’ll fit right in here.. sigh. Welcome to finheaven.

I hate TBAUM with a burning passion just like everyone else.. but Tanny has been nothing but acceptable and Gase is our lord and saviour as far as I’m concerned.

Welcome but reading some of your 4 letter word tirades over
at the other forum I believe your time here will be short
So goodbye in advance

Couldn't agree more. Reading some of those posts made me want to stab my eyes out with dull wooden sticks.

The last few drafts have been very impressive. We finally have a competent GM.
.... no we don’t. Look at the Alonso and Branch signings.. gross. TBAUM is an absolute baboon. I assume that Chris Grier has everything to do with out draft picks. I like me some Chris Grier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom