Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career.

His head clock still drives me crazy. Still hangs on the ball too long and defensive reads... Is his deep ball improving? I think he’s definitely improved but he just can’t carry a team like what you have to have to take it deep into the playoffs in my opinion. He’s got to have incredible talent around him in order to win.

Why? The truth is the truth. I'm sorry, I don't live in a milk toast society where we are not allowed to hurt someone else's feelings.
You did not hurt my feelings. I feel bad when people embarrass themselves. Sadly, you seem to think your opinion is truth, it's not. On top of that, your timing and choice of thread is trollish. If you think he is not a starter in this league, than you are trollish and foolish at the same time.

In today’s NFL you have 2,3 or 4 elite teams and 3 or 4 basement dwellers - and everybody else is average.

We are average. We are 7 and 6. That means we will likely finish 9-7 out of the playoffs and out of contention for elite player in the draft.

The NFL is all about winning the Super Bowl. So that’s what I want - 9-7 does nothing for me!!!! So we suck!!!

As long as you have draft picks, you are always in contention for an elite player in the draft.

7 TD's in 26 tries is near the top of the league.

Looks like Ryan is the most efficient deep TD passer in the league this season.

Ryan - 7 in 26 attempts

Wilson - 10 in 44 attempts
Big Ben - 11 in 58 attempts
Mahomes - 10 in 67 attempts
Rivers - 7 in 39 attempts
Matt Ryan - 5 in 48 attempts
Rodgers - 6 in 66 attempts

A higher pick in the draft can certainly mean a better shot at an elite player, but it is absolutely no guarantee.

Many, many busts in high picks. Many, many average players in high picks. Many, many good players in high picks.

It's all over the place.

Elite talent is selected all over the draft.

Having a higher pick year after year after year may beckon to you as the salvation if you are constantly 7-9, 8-8, 9-7, but it probably isn't.

If you are 7-9 and 8-8 the owner holds onto the Dave porsnstache and that pump fist clown and the Joe Philbins for years....makes you suck longer!!!! In our case for decades...Besides someone asked me about my definition of suck and I explained.

We have not won a playoff game in 20 years...we are a laughing stock organization..

I am proud fan of Shula teams in the 70’s 80’s and nineties.

Dolphins teams went to the playoffs every year and won lots too!!

We did not have to suffer hearing Fucjkheads like Dan Fouts bad mouthing us all day - we put Dan Fouts on his ASS!!!!

Outside the Mike Wallace years, his deep ball has always been fine. Wallace was horrendous at tracking the deep ball.

I think he throws it with more anticipation as he has gotten older. He wasn't getting the TD results early in his career even though he was connecting on some deep balls. Now he is cashing it in when the opportunity arises.

Are there really 32 qbs in the NFL you would rather have starting over Tannehill based on their production not down the road potential?

Maybe you care about that, rankings and stuff. This is year 7 of no results tho. That's the bottom line.
They must deliver on contract, every year. Year in and year out, be a in-the-playoffs contender. He has not done it once in 7 years. How the ball comes out of his hand, how he is tough, none of that matters.

The reason Brady is great is because he delivers year in and year out, in the playoffs. and not because he is better by some ranking than Tannehill.

Right now, we are living in a Tannehill nightmare. No results, for years, after successive contracts, other than looking pretty. He looks pretty.

If you are 7-9 and 8-8 the owner holds onto the Dave porsnstache and that pump fist clown and the Joe Philbins for years....makes you suck longer!!!! In our case for decades...Besides someone asked me about my definition of suck and I explained.

We have not won a playoff game in 20 years...we are a laughing stock organization..

I am proud fan of Shula teams in the 70’s 80’s and nineties.

Dolphins teams went to the playoffs every year and won lots too!!

We did not have to suffer hearing Fucjkheads like Dan Fouts bad mouthing us all day - we put Dan Fouts on his ***!!!!

Man you aren't gonna win any battles coming in here talking about draft position after yesterday haha

As long as you have draft picks, you are always in contention for an elite player in the draft.
Fine but no one disputes that the first 3 to 5 players are elite. We’ve gotten lucky with Tunsel and Fitzpatrick falling but I’d take Baker over Fitzpatrick...just sayin - Tannehills shoulder in Cinci or ankle twist may have been his last play ever for Miami if we had..

We’d of had trade value for Tanne and we could begin to turn a corner...

Man you aren't gonna win any battles coming in here talking about draft position after yesterday haha
I’m not trying to win battles - our team is so mediocre and I am just speaking the truth...

Here we are again hoping to win a wild card when we need to be winning our division and getting a bye week.

The only team in the NFL that is going to take down the patriots dynasty is Miami - so until we do - I am complaining all the way...

I’m not trying to win battles - our team is so mediocre and I am just speaking the truth...

Here we are again hoping to win a wild card when we need to be winning our division and getting a bye week.

The only team in the NFL that is going to take down the patriots dynasty is Miami - so until we do - I am complaining all the way...

Complain away, chief. You and DKPhin can throw a party.

Back
Top Bottom