Tannehill Sucked Today | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Sucked Today

winning games he should and 4th quarter drive to seal the game was nice a cherry. got to tip my cap to 2-0.

op probably would have been just fine with scam newton or deshawn watson... Oh, by the way, both of them happened to LOSE today...

The unabashed Tannehill haters have an agenda. No doubt about it.

Yeah, that's kind of my point. "Which numbers today don't lie about Tannehill sucking?," was my question.

No, I know, I was just adding a few of the numbers for the person that said numbers don't lie in a disparaging way...it wasn't meant for you. Sorry about that.

Don't diagree with anything except the end. Can we stop anointing Parker until he shows at least a glimpse of consistent production?

True, but when he is on the field, defenses have to account for him, whether he is playing up to his potential, or not.

reguardless of who won the game which I’m grateful we did...
You could see Clearly see Darnold is the superior passer.

The next time the opponents quarterback throws 2 TD 0 INT to go with 50 rushing yards...

...and Tannehill throws a boneheaded pick in the red zone killing all momentum, throws another one to a safety he didn’t see at all, and misses a WIDE open Enunwa in the end zone, I would love to see you talk about who the superior passer was lol.

Both were sloppy. But Tannehill was better today and a big reason we won.

Tannehill is extremely inconsistent. Had a great first half but could barely make an accurate throw in the second. He’s very lucky Frank Gore caught his duck.

reguardless of who won the game which I’m grateful we did...
You could see Clearly see Darnold is the superior passer.
efmr0w.jpg

Tannehill is extremely inconsistent. Had a great first half but could barely make an accurate throw in the second. He’s very lucky Frank Gore caught his duck.
The play calling got pretty conservative in the second half, and if you watch how he threw the ball on that pass to Gore, there were factors that affected how he threw it. The pass rush was in his face, and he threw it in a tomahawk chop way to get it over the defenders but quickly enough to allow Gore to get the YAC necessary to get the first down. Yeah, Gore had to reach down to catch it, but Tannehill put it in a spot that he could/should have caught it.

I felt it was a really good pass.

Kilgore had at least three bad shotgun snaps that I saw. Two low ones and then the botched snap. I do wonder what was up with the footballs today. A lot of guys had trouble holding on to it.

the one rollout he was wayyy out of the pocket.

and there are ways to "throw it away" without throwing it away. Watch Rodgers or Roethlisberger sometime. Those guys are great at it, IMO.

Ok? And those are two players going to the HOF

Ben rarely throws the ball away. That's why he throws so many interceptions. Because Big Ben doesn't care. He's going to throw that football into triple coverage and live with the consequences. He's good enough to get away with it.

Back
Top Bottom