Texans a Trap Game? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans a Trap Game?

A trap game? It might be.....if the Fins plane breaks down at the airport.

No way this is a trap game. If it is, I’m done watching dolphin football

Fans-"Is this a trap game?"
Dolphins- "WTF are you talking about?"

Good thing we don’t play “Wanny ball” anymore.

While anything is possible in these games, I feel a lot more confident in this coaching staff’s ability to have the players ready to play and for the players on this team to execute at a higher level than that 2003 team did.

Their ONE strength is the fact they found a good rookie RB. That goes against the strength of our defense. He’ll probably have 60 yards. It won’t mean much after we’re up 14-0 early on.

Davis mills is terrible and a statue. The kind of qb we’re actually good against.

Brandon cooks and Nico collins are good, but not game breakers.

As someone else pointed out, their defense is dead last in rushing defense. We actually have a solid running game now.

IMO, McD won’t allow these guys to NOT be emotionally mature enough to handle being favored by as much as we will be.

*On a side note* does anyone else remember that tyreek hill had no idea who we were playing when interviewed in the locker room after the Bills game? That gives me hope we’d never overlook anyone.
Not so sure about the running game being proven just yet. We have had 107/77/195 yards against the 30th, 31st and 21st ranking rushing defenses in the past 3 games. Fortunately the Texas are 32nd. Need more buck fifty games against teams in the top half to confirm the running game as fixed.

Shouldn't the Texans have been a trap game the last four weeks against the Titans, Eagles, Giants, and Commanders? If so, the trap didn't go off because they lost all four games.

Back
Top Bottom