The Book On Ryan Tannehill (parts 1 And 2) - Comprehensive Scouting Report | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Book On Ryan Tannehill (parts 1 And 2) - Comprehensive Scouting Report

After reading through this thread, I see that
Udumba really is a country.

i was counting the stem cell treatment he opted for at the end of last year as a surgery

I get what you're saying. He was treated twice. But the it's definitely not the same thing, for one critical distinction:

The ACL is a ligament that won't ever heal on it's own, it has to be surgically repaired. He opted for a treatment that it was KNOWN would not actually repair what was torn, merely attempt to strengthen the part that remained intact. The success rate on the surgery for quarterbacks in particular has been very good, while it was known when he got the stem cell treatment that there were risks involved.

There's always a chance that the injury will resurface, but I think that should be viewed as an unlikely scenario, rather than a likely one.

I agree with most of your post Fins1971, except for the 2016 part... They started the year 1-4... I mean do you know the odds of a 1-4 team making the playoffs? Every game beyond that were elimination games in my book...

Then we would have been eliminated with the loss in Baltimore in week 13 if that was the case.

So in conclusion Tannehill has to have perfect pass protection every down and an amazing supporting cast in order to have success. In which that case, we could win a superbowl with a backup QB a la Nick Foles and the Eagles. So the question still remains is Tannehill good enough or irreplaceable?

In conclusion, you can't read.

You are trying to pass off your opinion as factual evidence. What, specifically, would be a counter point to that? "Nuh-uh! Fact?"

The simple fact of the matter is that the misuse of the word "fact" is one of my pet peeves.

That and, like tazthenomad, I love that movie quote.

You are trying to pass off your opinion as factual evidence. What, specifically, would be a counter point to that? "Nuh-uh! Fact?"

I mean that's fair, "fact" was the wrong word to use. However, taking away the word "fact" doesn't change my point at all, I highly doubt (better?) that there is a defensive coordinator in this league that is worried about game-planning against Tannehill.

I mean that's fair, "fact" was the wrong word to use. However, taking away the word "fact" doesn't change my point at all, I highly doubt (better?) that there is a defensive coordinator in this league that is worried about game-planning against Tannehill.

Why would a DC be "worried" about game planning for any QB. I assume they game plan for every opponent. I'd be willing to bet that a team's defensive game plan for the Dolphins is not the same as the defensive game plan for the Bills or Jets. In other words, they will adjust their game plan for the different teams, including their QBs.

Do you honestly believe they take the week off prior to facing the Dolphins and just reuse last weeks game plan?

Or JA, or Landry. Suh? Absolutely.

You shouldn't even make that 'point', because it's your imagination. There's no way for you or I to know that.

Back
Top Bottom