"The Real Story Behind The Dez Bryant Question" | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"The Real Story Behind The Dez Bryant Question"

because unlike your fat *** coach, even if it is perceived as inappropriate, Ireland has class and felt it was the right thing to do!

Ireland is a classy victim, got it.

Anyone know where I can get this pitcher of kool-aid refilled?

Last edited by a moderator:
**** Dez. I loved watching him squirm when they were asking him if this is how it really went down.

The Miami media has been reluctant and therefore incompetent in examining the Bryant situation. This was the first decent summation I've seen, from Dan LeBatard near the end of a column in Sunday's Herald:

"You can't get the Dolphins to answer a single public question, which just feeds the reaction. All their talking has been done in prepared statements, from the owner on down, and it isn't very human. It is very hard to get the kind of information that gives context and nuance about anything when there is this much noise, spin, anger, anonymous sources and public relations involved. I don't know who or what to believe. Both sides lack credibility. Bryant didn't play much last season because he lied to NCAA investigators, but doesn't have reason to lie. The Dolphins have a very good reason to lie in putting forth their version through anonymous sources, and Bryant says they are lying."

why did dez get suspended last year...thats right for "LYING"..he's known for lying and will always be known for lying..is our front office lying..I don't know,,but I would be inclined to belive our side then dez side.. I bet some of you guys thougt oj was innocent tooooooo.

thank god we never drafted him, and he is now the cowboys problem

The Miami media has been reluctant and therefore incompetent in examining the Bryant situation. This was the first decent summation I've seen, from Dan LeBatard near the end of a column in Sunday's Herald:

"You can't get the Dolphins to answer a single public question, which just feeds the reaction. All their talking has been done in prepared statements, from the owner on down, and it isn't very human. It is very hard to get the kind of information that gives context and nuance about anything when there is this much noise, spin, anger, anonymous sources and public relations involved. I don't know who or what to believe. Both sides lack credibility. Bryant didn't play much last season because he lied to NCAA investigators, but doesn't have reason to lie. The Dolphins have a very good reason to lie in putting forth their version through anonymous sources, and Bryant says they are lying."

So LeRetard is mad because his hackness isn't allowed access to the Dolphins inner sanctum?

Have you read :puke:LeRetards latest strawman attack on the FO.

Ask yourself this.

Wouldn't the league office be all over the source of the leaked info unless they determined it was best way to end the non-story.

I really am tired of all this bull**** around this one question regardless of which version is real. To act like this is the worst thing that has ever been said to Dez playing football is ludicrous and anyone who has ever played one down of football knows this.

Obviously the question did what it was intended to do - weed out a player that is better off NOT on the roster.

Now Dez and Jerry can get together and both talk about how worthless Parcels and his organization is.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Since it is Bryant's complaint, I believe it should be up to him as to where it should go. I don't see how you can expect the dolphins to elaborate on the events of the situation when Bryant himself has adamantly expressed that he does not want to go down that path. Bryant has flat out refused to offer the context in which the question was asked. It would seem that the most respectful approach available to the FO in this situation would be to abide by the expressed wishes of the victim.

You can't really have a he-said-she-said battle if nobody wants to talk.

Why doesn't the Dolphin front office just release what took place during the interview?

Link twitter. com/RealMikeSilver/status/13141051194 (cant post links yet so remove space between "." and "com")

I would imagine Dez refused because he is sick of every news station in America talking about his mother like she was a whore.

I think you answered your own question.

I really am tired of all this bull**** around this one question regardless of which version is real. To act like this is the worst thing that has ever been said to Dez playing football is ludicrous and anyone who has ever played one down of football knows this.

Obviously the question did what it was intended to do - weed out a player that is better off NOT on the roster.

Now Dez and Jerry can get together and both talk about how worthless Parcels and his organization is.
nice post.....:hclap:

If anyone believes that nonsense the Brooklyn Bridge is for sale. If that was indeed the line of questioning there would have been no need for an apology. Period.

If anyone believes that nonsense the Brooklyn Bridge is for sale. If that was indeed the line of questioning there would have been no need for an apology. Period.

Such a good point

Back
Top Bottom